Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Hargreaves Lansdown job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Hargreaves Lansdown plc is a financial service company based in Bristol that sells funds and shares and related products via its website and through the post to retail investors in the United Kingdom. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Apply Online Hargreaves Lansdown Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Hargreaves Lansdown hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
As the Helpdesk will be approached from professionals to first-time investors, it is essential that Consultants can tailor their responses to queries appropriately. The role will allow you to hone and develop exceptional client communication skills.
Key Duties And Responsibilities: * Answer inbound calls
- Explain complex rules in plain English
- Reply to client letters and emails
- Occasionally meet clients face-to-face
- Liaise with third parties on clients’ behalf
- Ensure clients are treated fairly, in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Refer any instances of client dissatisfaction or suspicion of money-laundering appropriately
- Preserve our reputation for excellence built up within the industry
- Proactively look for ways to improve the quality and profitability of the products and services we offer our clients
You will be based in the Post Room where you will also be responsible for general post duties. You must be able to follow instructions and have good communication skills to provide the best service to the business.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ad hoc facilities tasks such as changing light bulbs, fixing toilets, fixing door handles, paint touch ups, emptying bins, helping employees with Facilities issues as and when they arise
- Assisting with desk moves (may require out of hours work)
- Collecting shredding waste from consoles around the building
- Ordering stationery and cleaning supplies
- Manual handling is required – training will be provided
- Operating the mail inserting machines as and when required
- Distributing consumables for staff around the building, such as photocopy paper, tea, coffee, sugar, milk and crockery
- Opening and sorting incoming post
- Preparing and processing outgoing post
- Bringing in deliveries and keeping post room tidy
Client Records Administrator
The client records team are the main point of contact for updating client’s personal details. They are responsible for the quality of our client data, continually maintaining the client database through ongoing updates, corrections and verification.
As part of a small dedicated team you will have a big impact in ensuring the data we hold on our database is correct. The position is suited to someone with a positive attitude, who is versatile, prepared to work hard and has excellent attention to detail with good organisational skills.
Our mailing list is considered to be our most valuable asset; as of September 2017 there were over 3 million mail-able records, 1.6 million email-able records, and 983,000 active Vantage clients on our database. At some point it is likely that all these records will be maintained by the Client Records team.
This is an extremely varied role with more to it than you may think, giving you valuable skills to assist
in your career development. Certain aspects of this role such as re-uniting clients with their money are extremely satisfying.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
- Maintaining clients personal details such as name, address, date of birth, email address through Spidermail and Broker Focus
- Ensuring the completion of daily work
- Data cleansing and enhancement
- Maintaining duplicate records
- Logging mail returns and updating the mailing list
- Printing of letters
- Answering the phones
- Finding clients who have moved address
Hargreaves Lansdown Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Hargreaves Lansdown from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Hargreaves Lansdown jobs;