Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Hastings Direct job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Founded in 1996 in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, we’re one of the UK’s fastest growing general insurance providers, offering a full range of car, van, bike and home insurance products. We’re built for the way that customers buy insurance, and with over 2.6 million live customer policies we have doubled our customer base in just three years.
Apply Online Hastings Direct Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Hastings Direct hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We’re looking for part time Customer Representatives to join us in our Leicester city centre office. You’d be primarily covering evenings and weekends and can work anywhere between 15.5-30 hours per week.
Part time hours:
- Please note that our customer contact centre is open from 0800 – 2100 Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1730 Saturday and 0900 – 1700 Sunday
- As a part time Customer Representative you will be required to primarily cover our evening and weekend shifts.
- You can work anywhere between 15.5 and 30 hours a week
- Our hotspots are between Monday and Friday 1900-2100 and all day on Saturday and Sunday
- We need you to commit to a Monday or a Friday evening and a Saturday or a Sunday every week
We are seeking an Accounts Assistant (Graduate) to join our dynamic, growing Finance team. The role is based at our Head Office on the South Coast in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex.
About the role:
- Graduate trainee role which will focus on the ACCA qualification over a three year time frame where you will become a fully qualified accountant
- Gain exposure to all aspects of the finance department
- The role will cycle between: Financial Accounts, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting and Planning, Shared services or Tax
Financial Control Accountant
This is a high profile role where you will be partnering with various areas across the organisation. You will have a knack for understanding the issues and engaging others in to using transparent, strategic solutions. Other duties include:
· Champion the Financial Control Framework strategy and assist adherence across the business
· Assist in the production, review and monitoring of policies that ensure control and management of financial transactions
· Assist in the monitoring and review of the company trade credit risk.
Skills and experience
· You’ll have accountancy experience and be able to apply that commercially and pragmatically to create and maintain effective compliant solutions
· Project minded, you will have experience working on multiple fronts to differing deadlines and priorities
· Natural ability to communicate complex information to others in a succinct and highly engaging way. Capable of effectively working with and resolving challenge.
Hastings Direct Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Hastings Direct from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Hastings Direct jobs;