Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Havas Media job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies. HMG UK & Ireland today employs over 900 people and is made up of three leading media brands; Havas Media, Arena Media and Target Media, PR & experiential agency HSE Cake and specialist brands, Socialyse and Ecselis.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
Apply Online Havas Media Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Havas Media hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
- Planning and buying of this media
- Liaise closely with Affiperf & Mobext to set up PMPs to drive digital extension of publications & audio buy
- Work closely with ad-ops on campaign logistics for digital element
- Work with Partnerships team as and when relevant for integration
- Deliver best-in-market publications and audio buying strategies to clients
- Maximise income from audit delivery & benchmark KPIs
- Supporting Managers and Directors in the planning and buying of Print and Radio media campaigns (inc. Newspapers, Magazines, online display)
- Campaign management, analysis, and optimisation
- Preparing reports on campaign performance for internal and client use.
- Vouching/Evidencing of campaigns
- Producing competitor reviews, research, performance, and recommendations where appropriate
- Booking activity onto internal booking systems
People Operations Coordinator
A key focus for this role is administration and supporting the wider people team. As such, you will be required to work closely with the wider People Team to ensure you’re supporting the business in the right way. This is a really varied role covering employee contracts, reporting, data administration, new joiner management, on-boarding of new hires and payroll. You will also work closely with the People Operations Manager to ensure you’re supporting our employees as the first point of contact for benefits information across the Group.
Working alongside a strong People Team, you will have autonomy to input into new processes, ideas and ways of working: we actively want to hear about what you can do to support our business better! It’s a lively team and an even livelier company with plenty of opportunity for career development, training and most importantly – enjoying your job.
Starter and leaver processes
- You will be responsible for the new starter process ensuring contracts are correct and on-boarding is enthusiastic and managed effectively. This involves creation of contracts, UK border agency checks and extensions, tracking fixed-term contracts and helping to manage successful candidates before they start
- You will deliver the new starter induction, conducting background checks (references and eligibility to work in the UK) and training new starters on our people team systems
- You will take ownership for the leaver process including calculating remaining holidays, liaising with payroll and drafting leaver letters for the People Partners
Havas Media Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Havas Media from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Havas Media jobs;