Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Health Assured job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Who we are
Health Assured is the leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provider in the UK dealing with many of the UK’s leading organisations across private, public and non-profit sectors. With vast experience and a proven track record in delivering innovative and robust solutions which benefit employees and drive best value for employers.
Our employee assistance professionals have many years of experience of dealing with EAP solutions and all the issues which surround stress-related absence, workplace wellbeing and preventing employee litigation.
Apply Online Health Assured Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Health Assured hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Health Assured is the UKs fastest growing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and we are looking to recruit an Account Executive to manage a portfolio of clients, understanding their needs, and development of the client through their contract renewal.
Duties involve day-to-day management of 450 corporate client renewals annually, collating and managing renewal terms, including negotiation of renewal, providing excellent customer service throughout.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the renewals process for approximately 450 corporate EAP clients
- Proactive renewals management and retention over the telephone and via email, receiving approximately 50 emails per day and managing approximately 35 client renewals per month
- Co-ordination and organisation managing multiple renewals through one intermediary
- Renewal negotiations to achieve a renewal revenue retention rate of 95%
- Offering a consultative approach to clients regarding product options and specialist services such as onsite training and Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and actively promote additional service
- Ensure we understand client needs and market changes, providing feedback to senior management in order to develop our proposition and remain ahead of the market
- Maintain the highest standard of customer service and support to the sales and bid team
- Maintain personal statistical renewal reports on a daily basis, highlighting at risk clients and further opportunities
- Providing weekly renewal, activity and outstanding task reports
- Microsoft Office software experience including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience
- An organised individual with strong attention to detail, accuracy and consistency
- Multi-task oriented to accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner
- To be willing to work toward set targets and KPIs
Why Join our Team?
- Competitive starting salary of £18,000 – £20,000
- Bonus opportunities, circa £6,000
- Company pension
- Company Profit Share (non contractual)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Great working environment and future career development
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through on the job training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator youll soon discover that there are fantastic opportunities for you at Health Assured.
Health Assured Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Health Assured from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Health Assured Jobs;