Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Hermes job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Apply Online Hermes Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Hermes hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The UK’s largest home delivery courier network, Hermes will delivered more than 260 million parcels last year on behalf of the biggest names in retail and our network of over 14,500 hard working lifestyle Couriers make this happen providing a high quality doorstep service. We employ over 2,500 people; delivering parcels to over 190 countries.
Our Midlands Super Hub in Rugby launched in September last year. A £31million investment and the size of 33 football pitches, this hub is the largest in Europe and will have the capacity to process 1.2 million parcels a day.
The purpose of this role is to support the Transport Shift-Manager and Compliance Manager within the transport operational running of the site. Working in a site which services blue-chip customers, you’ll be working with our driver teams to ensure a timely dispatch and conduct effective driver debriefs, managing safety and legal compliance aspects.
You’ll have accountability for specific tasks such as:
- Brief drivers to ensure that all instructions for their allocated runs communicated
- Liaise and partner with external and internal clients regarding collections and deliveries on the current service level and what’s planned
- Use source data to compile management reports
- Revise driver log sheets with the drivers, ensuring vehicle checks are completed and all accidents/damage reported daily
- Undertake the completion of relevant tasks such as downloading of information from digital tachographs, monitoring & managing information from the vehicle telematics system and H&S responsibilities e.g. yard walks, vehicle checks
You will have the passion, drive and confidence to work cross functionally across the region as part of a growing team.
Essential Skills for the role:
- Experience of working in a Logistics environment
- PC literate in programmes such as Microsoft Office
- Experience in managing teams of people at 1st line manager or above (Desirable)
- Systems knowledge & experience of working with telematics transport management systems
- Be an effective communicator
- Problem solving and planning effective contingencies and solution
We offer you:
- Full training along with a supported induction process
- 22 days holiday including bank holidays
- Hermes pension up to 5%
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
Hermes Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Hermes from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Hermes jobs;