Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete High Speed Two job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
High Speed 2 (HS2) will be the UK’s new high speed rail network. As well as improving capacity, the new scheme will shorten journey times between a number of Britain’s major population centres, boost the economy and create thousands of jobs.
HS2 Ltd is a safety critical organisation with safety being one of our core values. Employees are required to ensure reasonable care of their own and others’ health and safety by taking personal responsibility for working to the HS2 ‘Safe at Heart’ programme principles and following safe working procedures at all times.
Apply Online High Speed Two Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about High Speed Two hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
ASSET MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – ELECTRIFICATION AND POWER
As an Asset Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the Engineering and Technical aspects related to HS2 Infrastructure Maintenance, including systems and assets for both the open route and Hs2 Stations.
During the project stages you will be delivering the technical related aspects of the infrastructure maintenance 10-year roadmap and project programme to ensure delivery according to time, cost, quality, safety & environmental specifications.
This role is within the Operations and Infrastructure Management Directorate (OIMD) which develops the programme specifications and requirements and provides the technical authority to the HS2 organisation and acts as the internal client to the HS2 delivery units.
About the role:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the asset management strategies and plans. Standardise the cradle to grave asset management plans ensuring they are technically fit for purpose including the verification of the whole-life asset budgets;
- Lead the management and application of appropriate electrification engineering maintenance regimes in accordance with company policies, standards and specifications;
- Determine, develop and establish the technical and engineering competencies needed to inspect, maintain, renew and enhance the Hs2 Open Route and Station infrastructures. Verity that the competencies meet the requirements of the HS2 Infrastructure Manager Safety Management System;
- Specify and lead the development of the Infrastructure Maintenance technical standards, specifications and work instructions;
- Advise upon systems engineering and recommend technical support to the Rail Ops team;
- Technically lead the introduction of new process and systems to deliver operational availability and maintenance standards for a new railway system;
- Co-ordinate the technical and engineering whole life asset management requirements for HS2 Infrastructure systems;
- Conduct technical reviews of PQQ and ITT documentation, from a maintenance and operational perspective;
- Provide recommendations and comment on proposals for supply of railway systems;
- Prepare, develop and implement the Reliability and Risk Based Maintenance practices for each of the infrastructure maintenance disciplines;
- Perform the electrification engineering technical liaison duties to internal and external HS2 stakeholders in support of progressive assurance processes;
- Produce future and technical maintenance and renewal plans that specify the Hs2 requirements to ensure the HS2 Performance, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety targets are sustainably met over the whole-life of the Hs2 Railway;
- Conduct nominated deputy duties for the Infrastructure Maintenance Engineer.
- Experience working within railway operations technical and engineering teams;
- Experience of reviewing proposals for the supply of railway systems;
- Experience of technical review of PQQ and ITT documentation, from a maintenance and operational perspective;
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance requirements of railway installations;
- Knowledge of RAMS requirements for railway systems including knowledge of electrification whole life value-for-money;
- Knowledge of Asset Condition Monitoring techniques specifically those relating to electrical distribution and supply systems;
- Knowledge of the UK rail industry and its operations;
- Knowledge of railway electrification asset management, ideally in a high speed railway environment;
- Membership of a relevant professional institution with Chartered or Incorporated engineer status;
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in a Railway Engineering discipline, ideally in an electrically biased subject matter, possessing a strong safety leadership record.
- It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
High Speed Two Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for High Speed Two from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for High Speed Two Jobs;