Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Hoare Lea job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Hoare Lea is a British firm of consulting engineers specialising in mechanical, electrical and environmental engineering (building services engineering). Founded in 1862, Hoare Lea has offices located in Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Isle Of Man, Leeds, London, Manchester, Oxford, Plymouth and Glasgow. It has a growing international presence.
Apply Online Hoare Lea Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Hoare Lea hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The role involves interacting with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders usually at a senior level in order to assist the Director of Operations with their initiatives to improve the successful and effective operation of Hoare Lea. The role will involve project managing business initiatives and supporting the implementation of operational processes within the business. The role aims to support and manage effective change to meet the business objectives set, and ensures communication and engagement of change to the business. The role also provides important PA support to the Director of Operations.
- Maintain and provide PA an administrative support service for the Director of Operations daily schedule, including forward planning of their workload and diary.
- Organise appointments and meetings as requested including planning and organising travel arrangements, hotel bookings and lunch reservations on behalf of the Director of Operations.
- Service key meetings, including preparation of confidential documents, letters, reports, memos and presentations and taking minutes where necessary. Organise refreshments and lunches where required.
- Supports the Director of Operations in delivering the operational strategy – including project support and project management for key initiatives. Takes direct responsibility for the delivery of some operational process and projects.
The role of the PA is essential to the smooth operation of the various departments together with the day to day assistance to the Partners (x4), Director and staff as appropriate. The role also involves support with some of the business development and marketing aspects of the business including production of reports, fees, pre-qualifications, tenders and presentations; as well as personnel matters relating to People and Development.
- Preparing confidential documents, letters, reports, minutes and memos
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Preparing specifications, brochures and submissions
- Organising meetings and travel
- Diary management
- Completing timesheets, expenses and credit card receipt reconciliation
- Manage inboxes and action emails where appropriate
- Liaising with Partners and Director over the phone and taking instructions
- Assisting the Partners & Director and liaising with other offices on preparation/modifying of documents, etc.
- Preparation of new fee files and arranging archiving of completed projects
- Electronic information filing management throughout the office
- Occasional events planning
- Liaising with other members of the admin team regarding resourcing and work allocation
- Proven experience in a PA role with 3 years’ experience
- Excellent presentation, communication and team working skills.
- Excellent ability to organise and multi-task
- High level of numeracy and literacy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to gain respect quickly from individuals at all levels.
- Good eye for detail, with the ability to organise and multi-task.
- Able to take own initiative, deal with difficult situations calmly and deliver when Partners / Director are absent from the office.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products including Microsoft project.
- Excellent working knowledge of business systems / processes
- Tact and discretion when handling confidential documents and information
- Confidence – must be able to deal with individuals at all levels
- Calm manner and the ability to deal with difficult tasks calmly and prioritise important tasks
- Reliable team member and a flexible, friendly approach
Hoare Lea Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Hoare Lea from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Hoare Lea jobs;