Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Hogarth Worldwide job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We are a truly international company. In our London office alone, we have 40 nationalities speaking nearly 100 languages fluently. We are cosmopolitan, diverse and welcoming. We are constantly hiring across a wide range of disciplines: print production, digital production, TV post-production, technology, finance, commercial, account management, transcreation and project management. We want to meet people with energy, intelligence and a pioneering spirit. If you fill the bill, and you want to be part of the Hogarth family, please forward your résumé and a cover letter to: CareersNY@hogarthww.com
Apply Online Hogarth Worldwide Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Hogarth Worldwide hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Digital Project Manager – GPS
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading advertising implementation agency based in London. We produce TV, digital and print campaigns for some of the largest and most recognisable brands in the world.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, document, execute and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
In addition to this all Project Manager’s will need to be self-sufficient and must possess a solid understanding of both the Project Lifecycle and Project Management best practices. They will also be required to buddy-up and mentor more inexperienced Junior Project Managers within the dedicated Project Management Team.
Digital Project Managers will need to work closely with all departments within the practice. This means that they will need to be able to communicate intelligently and effectively with Creative, Technical, Account Management and Senior Leaders. As such, Project Managers must have good written and verbal communication skills as well as some experience of project delivery.
- Emphasis on learning project management techniques and best practices
- Supporting and mentoring Jnr Project Managers
- Management of projects with up to 100K budget
- Be an internal source of expertise in the digital field and respond swiftly and concisely to any questions or queries
- Support the digital production operators through regular one on ones and performance review and feedback to guide their progress within the company
- Attend internal meetings as a representative of the Digital production team as and when required
- Manage and optimise internal workflow to ensure/increase productivity
- Initiating projects including scope, budget and schedule
- Planning projects including resources, gathering requirements and reporting
- Project execution including scope change, briefing and progress tracking
- Project closure documentation
All Project Managers must have proven experience of the following competencies:
- Scope Management: The ability to control the work included in a project, ensuring that all the work that has been scoped and budgeted can be delivered
- Time Management: The ability to ensure timely completion of projects, including activity (task) definition and sequencing processes
- Cost Management: The ability to plan, estimate and controlling costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budget. This includes resource planning and cost budgeting
- Quality Management: The ability to ensure that project delivery meets the quality needs for which the project as defined by both best practice and client expectations
- Human Resource Management: The ability to task manage project teams; this includes aligning on project objectives and goals, defining roles in the project and assigning project team members to those roles
- Communications Management: The ability to link people (including team members and stakeholders), ideas, and information throughout a project life cycle
- Risk Management: The ability to identify, analyse, and properly responding to project risks (opportunities and threats)
- SCRUM: The ability to use the methods of Scrum in management projects
- Client Servicing: The ability to manage client needs through the whole of a project lifecycle
- Eagerness to Learn: The desire and ability to learn new skills and to develop one’s personal knowledge of Project Management
- PM Tools: Understanding of how to use Omniplan, MS Project or Visio to effectively manage projects
- Stress Management: The ability to remain calm and keep a reassuring presence in pressurised situations
- Can Do Attitude: A positive ‘can do’ solution focused mentality
- Administration: The ability to set meeting agenda’s and take comprehensive minutes. Also the ability to track and manage actions
- Organisation: The ability to juggle a varied workload and to prioritise ones time effectively
- 3-4 Years Project Management Experience
- Experience of working in (preferably large) digital/ creative agencies on large global accounts
- Demonstrable experience in managing the production and distribution of digital marketing
- Delivery Experience for the following types of projects: Banners, Microsites, Emails, App Build, Websites (CMS driven),
- Experience working with audio visual materials
- Passion for and understanding of internet technologies is as must
Desirable Skills (not a pre-requisite but would be advantageous):
- Cross-office and international project management
- Adobe CS – InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator
- Code – HTML, CSS, XML
- Language – Knowledge of a foreign language
- Copy Writing – Copy Writing/ Editing
- Test Management & Execution – Understanding of QC practices
Hogarth Worldwide Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Hogarth Worldwide from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Hogarth Worldwide jobs;