Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Holiday Inn job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Do you want to work for one of the world’s best known hotel brands?
With a well-earned reputation for friendly service and good value for money, our hotels and resorts are fresh, modern and known throughout the world. Our guests include all sorts of different people – some travelling for fun, often with their families and others travelling on business. With over 1,200 hotels and resorts worldwide there will be one in a city or resort location near you.
Roles that exist in a Holiday Inn hotel and resort include:
Front Desk (this includes the ‘Guest Experience Champion’ who greets guests, helps to manage queues and minimise waiting times); Food & Beverage; Meetings & Events; Business Support (Finance/HR, etc.); Housekeeping; Fitness and Recreation.
Apply Online Holiday Inn Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Holiday Inn hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Company Secretarial Assistant
Company Secretarial Assistant
(6-month fixed term contract, with potential to extend to 12 months)
Based in Denham, Buckinghamshire Corporate Head Office (UB9 5HR)
We are looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join our Corporate Legal & Secretariat Team for at least six-month period.
In this role, you will support the SVP, Deputy Company Secretary and Head of Corporate Legal and the Assistant Company Secretary in providing an excellent professional Company Secretarial service for the Group.
The role is wide-ranging and will require involvement with a variety of different areas.
The wide range of duties and responsibilities which may be faced include:
• Support and assist European subsidiary company governance and compliance
• Support and assist UK subsidiary company governance, involving preparation of Board minutes and arrangement of meetings
• Develop and maintain Group Corporate Structure Chart, covering c.400 companies
• Responsibility for preparation and verification of sections and data for PLC Annual Report and Form 20-F and ancillaries, including maintenance of audit records etc.
• Preparation and review of subsidiary statutory accounts, and any actions arising therefrom
• Preparation with the Assistant Company Secretary and assistance for and at all PLC AGM and General Meetings
• Shareholder correspondence and liaison
• Development, maintenance and updating of Group-wide online corporate database (Blueprint) and oversight of Blueprint training
• Ad hoc tasks and projects
• We’re looking for someone who is part or fully qualified/committed Company Secretarial professional with at least two years Company Secretarial experience or equivalent
• Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of Blueprint (or equivalent) professional database, be familiar with Company law, UKLA, FCA and LSE rules
• And had exposure to share scheme and share registration processes
You will be a great team player, can work independently and be self-sufficient on most tasks and able to prioritise effectively. With excellent communication skills, you will have a proactive approach, flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Holiday Inn Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Holiday Inn from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Holiday Inn jobs;