Holland & Barrett Retail Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Holland & Barrett Retail job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Holland & Barrett is a chain of health food shops with over 1,300 stores in 16 countries, including a substantial presence in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, China, Hong Kong, India and UAE.
Apply Online Holland & Barrett Retail Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Holland & Barrett Retail hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Assistant Buyer (Food)
This role will be reporting into the Buyer /Category Manager and will be responsible for their own categories and assisting in growing overall Category performance in the Food team.
- To continuously review current Category Performance and the market place. Work with Supplier base to develop an innovative and profitable product range to meet anticipated demand of the customer base and improve the commercial performance of the Category.
- Management and control of the Supplier base in their Categories to source an innovative and profitable product range to meet anticipated demand of the customer base and improve the commercial performance of the Category.
- Be involved in Supplier negotiations to maximise profits on Branded and Own Label product ensuring that all suppliers are meeting requirements on margin, marketing support and delivery performance.
- Coordinate Category activity with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Marketing team to maximise the success of promotional activity through accurate sales and product forecasting.
- Work with the Buying Team to develop new and exciting products for the Category.
- Work alongside the E-commerce and CRM / Insight teams to implement programmes using our Rewards for Life and multi-channel delivery.
- Provide information and analysis to assess levels of slow moving & dormant stock and work with the team to clear. Maintain stock at agreed levels for planned activity and to reduce overstocks.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner. Ensuring that invoices are appropriately approved before payment is made to payment terms. Demonstrating the ability to support, motivate and encourage members of the AP team.
- Train, support and develop team members
- Responsible for the timely management of Accounts Payable transactions in a proactive manner to ensure supplier accounts are accurate and up to date
- Liaise with suppliers and internal personnel to discuss solutions to prevent further issues arising
- Support team members with problematic accounts
- Review and reconcile Supplier statements
- Checking payment runs
- Close monitoring of unmatched receipt and unmatched invoices levels, with follow up action to ensure invoices are cleared for payment in a timely manner
- Cash flow forecasting for the AP expenditure
- Assist with the closure of Accounts Payable Month End ensuring all reporting is completed, valid and correct ready for month end close
- Preparation of month end closedown reports and commentary as appropriate
- Assisting with month end, specifically completing GRNI provision, posting of journals and reconciliation of balance sheets
- Ensure that all processes are in line with company procedures
- Supporting any process and system changes that are implemented for the improvement of the AP Process and department deliverables
Assistant Store Planner
The purpose of this role is to support all aspects of the merchandising team in both macro and micro store projects in order to meet the macro and micro plan merchandising schedules.
- Supports the merchandising team to meet the deadlines of the macro space change schedule including the layout if new stores, existing stores, annual trends and seasonal performance shifts
- Supports the merchandising team in the planogram change process from data driven insights, physical production builds all the way to system creation and store execution
- Reports on the performance of store space in order to recommend areas of merchandising opportunity
- Supports the Senior Merchandiser with merchandising projects
- Supports the field teams with analysing and recommendations on all space and range
- Challenges current ways of working through analysis and process change in conjunction with the Customer Insight team
Direct Mail Team Leader
The purpose of this role is to assist the Direct Mail Operations Manager to ensure the effective and efficient picking of all customer orders on a daily basis to approximately 40 warehouse associates.
- Oversee daily picking of customer orders received, ensuring picking is completed in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner
- Ensure all associates are working to set KPI’s and achieving a high pick accuracy
- Manage the replenishment of all picking bays to ensure adequate stock is available for pickers when required
- Continuous improvement within all aspects of the department
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment within the warehouse
- Manage the BBE report and work with the web team to reduce OOD adjustments
- Ability to hit deadlines and achieve SLA’s set by the business
- Ability to problem solve and deep dive
Holland & Barrett Retail Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Holland & Barrett Retail from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Holland & Barrett Retail jobs;