Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Home Retail Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Home Retail Group plc was a home and general merchandise retailer based in the United Kingdom. It was the parent company of Argos and Habitat, and also owned the DIY chain Homebase until it sold it to the Australian retailer Wesfarmers in February 2016. Home Retail Group was listed on the London Stock Exchange until it was acquired by the British supermarket company Sainsbury’s for £1.4 billion on 2 September 2016.
Apply Online Home Retail Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Home Retail Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Recovery Order Advisor
Working with Operational teams to identify any trends or major customer issues, so that we manage the recovery and communicate effectively with customers to reduce negative impact and find a balanced resolution.
- Actively generate and respond to feedback from the Service Manager on Recovery issues, driving maximum engagement
- Contribute to positive team spirit, listening to and supporting your colleagues by sharing knowledge and best practice
- Have a positive change mind-set, seeing change as an efficient way to move things forward
- Identify new opportunities to drive effective resolutions to recovery issues
- Interrogating performance and delivery related data, to identify any reduction in service levels and identify customer impacts/issues
- Identifying and resolving issues, providing resolution to advisors and communicating the root cause to Service Manager.
- Own and resolve any customer issues escalated to you personally
- Pro-actively work available reports to prevent negative customer impact and reduce effort for advisors and customer
- Provide support to Resolutions team to resolve delivery and promise date fails. Identify common causes to feedback to Service Manager.
Ideally you will have:
- Good understanding of HRG depot supply fulfilment channels
- Good understanding of Call Centre/Customer Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fully competent in Microsoft Excel
- Basic Powerpoint skills are desirable
- Self-motivated & adopt a proactive approach to solving issues
- Well organised & able to manage time & workload without being supervised
- Good communication skills with all areas & levels of the business essential
- Prioritise & logically progress through tasks
- Flexibility to undertake any duty which will aid in the delivery of new initiatives and process improvements
- Planning and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
Customer Service Advisor
This role is for 16 hours per week, working a variety of shifts across weekdays and weekends.
Customer Service Advisor – the person:
- A passion for fantastic customer service
- Previous experience within a retail or hospitality environment is beneficial but not essential
- Great communication skills
- Keen to develop and progress your career with Argos
You will also need the following:
- Full, manual UK/EU Driving licence
- Minimum of 1 years driving experience
- No serious driving convictions
- Confidence to drive a Mercedes Sprinter van, and demonstrate this in an assessment
Customer Service Advisor – the benefits:
- €9.65 per hour
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which increases with service)
- Share save
- Staff discount in Argos/Habitat/Sainsbury’s (after qualifying period)
- Company pension scheme
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be working in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills in our Academy for a career that fits with your own aspirations.
Retail Administration (Operations) Managers
- Have recent retail management experience
- Be highly organised, always planning for the future
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Be passionate about delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Be approachable, always keen to support and develop others
- Be keen to develop and make the most out of your career with Argos
In addition to a competitive salary and an exciting working environment, other benefits include a holiday allowance which starts at 24 days per year (which increases with service), share save scheme, discretionary annual bonus, staff discount in the Argos/Habitat/Sainsbury’s stores and company pension scheme. You’ll also have the potential to develop your skills in a way that fits with your own aspirations.
Home Retail Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Home Retail Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Home Retail Group jobs;