Homebase Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Homebase job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Founded in 1979, Homebase is one of the UK’s leading home improvement and garden retailers. The company operates 249 stores across the UK and Ireland (as at 31 May 2018), employing 11,500 people throughout its store estate, distribution centres and support offices.
Apply Online Homebase Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Homebase hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Team Member – Looking for great people to join our team, and whether you’re helping a customer to spruce up their garden, mixing a new colour for their bedroom or serving with a smile at the till there will always be something to keep you busy. And we can offer a range of contracts. You’ll need to be flexible to support our busiest times, which can include weekday, evening and weekend work, as well as public holidays.
What will you be doing?
• Offering help to make sure our customers have a great experience
• Helping our stores to stay full, clean and tidy
What will help you succeed?
• A can-do personality to engage with customers and the ability to demonstrate true service skills
• Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
• Great communication skills
• Work with energy, pace and passion
• Good organisation and prioritisation skills
• Previous retail experience is preferred, but not essential. What’s more important to us is that you’re passionate about home improvement, gardens, DIY and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
Delivery Driver – Looking for people with a passion for engaging with customers and providing the best shopping experience possible. We require our team members to be approachable, friendly and knowledgeable and take pleasure in ensuring customers’ time in our stores is a positive, hassle-free experience
For insurance purposes for this position as a Delivery Driver you will need to be 21 years old or over with a full driving licence for at least 12 months.
If you’re successful and join us, your role will be varied as you will;
- Plan your delivery routes from various stores within a specific area;
- Load and unload the delivery van;
- Deliver a vast array of products from our stores to the customers’ home;
In order to succeed in this role, you need:
- Good inter-personal skills;
- Full, clean driving licence;
- Minimum of 12 months driving experience;
- Good planning and organisation skills;
- Problem-solving ability;
- Urgency and pace
These roles are generally part-time and are likely to include working evenings and/or weekends and we can often offer additional hours, particularly at especially busy times of the year.
Assistant Manager – If you are an experienced assistant manager, department manager, supervisor or deputy manager from a retail background with a genuine passion for those you work with and those you serve then this opportunity is one you should not let pass by. If you are motivated by putting a smile on a customer’s face and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, Homebase could be the place for you.
The position of assistant manager is known in our stores as a coordinator, although the title is different the role specifics are the same.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, support, coach and motivate your store team to ensure that our customers have a great retail experience in our stores
- Maintain the store to keep it full, clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure the Team is trained and qualified to perform their tasks effectively and safely
What will help you succeed:
- Previous experience of leading your own department or working as an assistant store manager
- Able to demonstrate true customer service skills
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
- Great communication skills
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Passionate about home improvement, gardens, DIY and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
Homebase Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Homebase from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Homebase jobs;