HomeServe Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete HomeServe job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
As one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers, over two million UK customers place their trust in HomeServe Membership and turn to us when it comes to fixing, maintaining and looking after their home.
For more than 24 years we have made our customers’ lives easier by delivering a range of services, including plumbing, drainage, electrics, heating and much more, though our own nationwide network of HomeServe approved engineers.
Apply Online HomeServe Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about HomeServe hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Service and Sales Representatives – Customer Service and Sales Representatives are here to handle inbound and outbound customer claims calls and OnCall job requests, to deliver an experience that exceeds the customer’s expectations by fixing customers issues quickly and easily.
By being a key player in a dynamic OnCall handling team and delivering great service to our customers, you will achieve specified service, quality, and sales targets by promoting and offering appropriate HomeServe policies as well as booking the OnCall jobs.
Our aim is to deliver a service that matches or exceeds the standards required by the appropriate regulator and by HomeServe, ensuring that we treat every customer fairly and deliver consistently good customer outcomes.
- To process all OnCall claims and job requests in line with processes, frameworks and regulatory requirements, capturing and processing all relevant customer & claims data using HomeServe systems.
- By effective information gathering and providing accurate advice you’ll offer customers the full range of HomeServe products (where appropriate), ensuring FCA compliance and a service which will deliver consistently good customer outcomes.
- By dealing with all of our customers in a clear, polite and concise manner, you will meet or exceed the standards required by HomeServe and appropriate Regulator and inspire customers to recommend HomeServe to their friends and family.
- You will consistently live and breathe our customer and people promises and values alike.
You will already have a clear and confident telephone manner with the ability to think outside the box – that’s essential! Being computer literate and having the ability to navigate around a multitude of systems, screens and information is also key.
Customer Service Advisor – You will be speaking with engineers, and booking appointments to ensure they have a busy diary! This role cover’s a variety of tasks. Our focus is on making the experience feel effortless for the customer and put them at the heart of what we do.
We are recruiting for full time positions and you would be required to work shifts between 7am to 10pm Monday – Sunday on a 3 week rolling rota.
What HomeServe Offer
You’ll get a competitive salary, 22 days holiday, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, kitchen facilities, vending machines, free parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You will also receive £1,000 per annum location allowance.
You’ll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You’ll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers’ lives.
Service Desk Analyst – Operating as the first point of contact, the Service Desk Analyst manages the end-to-end fulfilment and resolution of technical faults and enquiries. With first class customer service and organisational skills this diverse role ensures timely responses so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
This includes channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring progress and keeping the customer updated of progress.
- Field incoming help and service requests from end users telephone in a calm and welcoming manner.
- Utilising listening and questioning techniques ascertain the issue being experienced, the impact and criticality to the user.
- Record, track and document the request ticket lifecycle; make an initial assessment agreeing next course of action with the customer keeping them informed on status and progress.
- Identify any immediate corrective action that can resolve or contain the issue directly. Applying diagnostic utilities, FAQ’s and knowledge bases to aid in troubleshooting.
- Prioritise and schedule all help and service requests tickets, channelling them to the appropriate function. Co-ordinating with second and third line support groups for speedy resolution.
- Monitor and escalate progress as appropriate to the severity of the issue and according to the SLA, invoking escalation and major incident processes as required.
- Close tickets, verifying the resolution and confirming with the customer.
HomeServe Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for HomeServe from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for HomeServe jobs;