Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Hotter Shoes job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The company was set up in 1959 in Lancashire and we’ve been designing and making footwear ever since! We diversified from our roots – slipper production – in the early 1990s, when we had our ‘eureka moment’ – identifying a niche in the market for stylish shoes with comfort built in. Since then product innovation, world class production facilities and continual reinvestment in our business has seen our shoe collections expand beyond all recognition and our circle of Hotter friends grow by hundreds of thousands each year.
Apply Online Hotter Shoes Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Hotter Shoes hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Footwear Repair Person
- To initially start on day shift with the view of moving to rotational shifts .
- To ensure all production has tissue insertion and correct tag attached and meets quality standards whilst processing. To pay particular attention that the correct labels are placed into shoes and correspond with size ,colour style and fit
- To ensure all faults are identified and dealt with accordingly and all processes have been carried out fully during the Inspection/QC process and products are packed correctly including any additional information cards.
- To work efficiently and effectively as an individual and as part of the packing team.
- To pay particular attention to detail ensuring that all work is carried out accurately and of a timely manner.
- To assist in all other areas within the packing department as and when requested i.e. ensuring racking up of shoes and labelling is completed efficiently and effectively, creaming and buffing should be completed to the standards set by the Finishing room Supervisor. Blowing, Toe and Heel should be completed ensuring all trim has been removed correctly and other operations performed in the Finishing Department.
Hotter we are passionate about providing stylish high quality shoes, serious about customer service and believe customer satisfaction is of paramount importance. This is a part time vacancy for 16 hours per week, plus overtime as required to meet the needs of the business. We are looking for flexibility to cover these hours throughout the week including weekends.
As a Customer Advisor with Hotter you will be customer focussed, sales driven, have a friendly outgoing personality and an enthusiastic approach to your role. At Hotter we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations in everything we do, in this often fast paced and demanding environment.
Reporting to the Store Manager your key responsibilities will be to deliver sales through measurable excellence in customer service, providing solutions that exceed customer expectations, assisting the and supporting the store team in achieving targets and company standards in all areas.
Hotter Shoes Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Hotter Shoes from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Hotter Shoes jobs;