HSBC Holdings Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete HSBC Holdings job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company. It is the 7th largest bank in the world, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). HSBC traces its origin to a hong in Hong Kong, and its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991. The origins of the bank lie mainly in Hong Kong and to a lesser extent in Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865. The HSBC name is derived from the initials of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. The company was first formally incorporated in 1866. The company continues to see both the United Kingdom and Hong Kong as its “home markets”.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Apply Online HSBC Holdings Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about HSBC Holdings hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Dealing Room Manager
- A very good understanding of Global Markets products together with a strong technical ability.
- Full awareness of operating market conditions, on a macro-economic level as well as political environment that might influence the economy.
- Full awareness of policies and guidelines of financial risk management and its various techniques.
- Strong market connections is a must.
- Excellent communication skills to have the ability for building strong relationship with clients.
- Very good knowledge of using systems to be able to handle customers’ pricing / checking limits / transactions records.
- To be fully aware of CBE regulations and Group Standards.
Analytics & Optimization Manager
The jobholder is required to perform in-depth analysis, design, implement and monitor strategies/projects for:
- The Banks Debit Card and Credit Card portfolios using Base SAS, SAS EFM and Falcon.
- The Banks account opening / originations journey using a fraud referral / decisioning system and other layered tooling to identify fraud.
Monitoring fraud trends to mitigate loss while maintaining minimum genuine customer impact, therefore providing a positive customer experience and Best Place to Bank
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Base SAS (9.3)/SAS Enterprise Guide or similar analytical software is essential eg Falcon or SAS EFM
- Existing Fraud Risk / Operations experience
- Knowledge of bank enquiry systems
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Credit & Debit cards
- Excellent inter-personal, customer service and communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent decision-making / influencing skills
- The ability to work accurately and to remain calm and controlled under pressure whilst performing all functions of the role
Client Services Representative
To provide operational and administrative support and quality standards to the PFS business. Overall nature of work is of low to moderate complexity.
- Exceeds expectations in terms of speed, certainty and efficiency of response.
- Identify and understand basic customer needs in order to complete transactions and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Act as second level escalation for handling more complex issues as well as a referral point for signing authority and approvals.
- Maintain superior and courteous service to internal and external contacts.
- Ensure branch or work area is maintained in accordance with HSBC standards.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Promotes and contributes to team-based approach in completing tasks and meeting internal and external customer needs.
- Provide guidance to ORA Associates, Personal Bankers and Premium Bankers.
- Participates in quality, regulatory and compliance training in order to meet performance targets.
- Promotes an environment that supports diversity.
- Demonstrates Group capabilities.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Secondary school graduation.
- At least 6 months experience in related role.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Team player and development minded.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and operate new software and technology.
- Detailed orientated with good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of HSBC’s products and services.
- Knowledge of HSBC’s policies, practices, and procedures.
- Previous customer service / banking industry experience an asset.
- Ability to handle large volumes, tight turnarounds and multiple deadlines.
- Some experience with conflict resolution required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understands / speaks second language is an asset.
M&S Bank Contact CentreTechnical Resource Planning Analyst
- Deliver flexible schedules to the Contact Centres in advance with an optimum resource fit against forecast demand
- Ensure all pre-determined service levels, abandon rate, average speed of answer and other Contact Centre KPI’s are met through effective and proactive analysis or real time and historical data and the communication of such to operational managers
- Plan all off phone activities, whist ensuring the delivery of service
- Review effective use of current and future technology in providing optimum resource planning within the operation
- Analysis of shrinkage (off phone/out of office) versus forecast, to inform future planning decisions and ensure resource is fully optimise
- Experience in developing structured resource modelling approaches and change analysis.
- An open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation projects.
- Analytical reviews and MI production experience.
- Experience of producing short, medium and long term staffing schedules based on information provided by forecasting analyst.
- Continually identify ways to improve and maintain strong service level performance across front line areas in particular the Contact Centre.
- Maintain and optimise workforce management system configuration for existing and new employees.
- Self awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
HSBC Holdings Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for HSBC Holdings from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for HSBC Holdings jobs;