Imperial College London Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Imperial College London job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Imperial College London (officially Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Its founder, Prince Albert, envisioned a cultural area composed of the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute. His wife, Queen Victoria, laid the foundation stone for the Imperial Institute in 1888. In 1907, the college joined the University of London, before leaving it a century later. In 1988, the Imperial College School of Medicine was formed through a merger with St Mary’s Hospital Medical School. In 2004, Queen Elizabeth II opened the Imperial College Business School.
Apply Online Imperial College London Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Imperial College London hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Assistant Office Manager
We are seeking an Assistant Office Manager who will assist in the delivery of administrative office systems to support the management of the Registry, across a range of functions including Human Resources (HR) and Finance. This role will also provide key support to the Office Manager, Academic Registrar and Deputy Academic Registrar.
Duties and responsibilities
– Assist with the operation, review and development of administrative office systems to support the management of Registry
– Assist with HR procedures including recruitment and probationary reviews
– Process purchase orders and invoice payments
– Co-ordinate purchase of general office supplies
– Act as a point of contact for Registry
– Experience of working in an office environment
– Ability to manage own workload
– Sound and accurate IT skills (word processing, email databases, spreadsheets)
– A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– A respect for confidentiality
– Flexibility and a capacity to adapt to changing demands
Communications and Events Officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing and amplifying engaging digital content
- Writing communications, stories, blog and opinion pieces
- Coordinating Exec Ed events
- Ensure Exec Ed’s Twitter and LinkedIn presence is optimised and managed
- Support to develop and implement rolling creative and innovative content plans that align with wider online and offline PR and marketing activity
Previous communications coordination (on and offline) and editorial experience is essential. You will need previous experience in coordinating events and you must have the ability to make decisions under pressure, prioritise your workload and work to tight deadlines. You need to be able to work successfully in a team, whilst also having the proven ability to work on your own initiative.
The Assessment Officer role will play a vital role in the successful evolution to our new student system and will support and develop central processing dealing with enquiries from students and staff with particular emphasis on data integrity.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To develop and maintain robust processes for managing the entry of module selection, student assessment, progression and award results.
- To provide advice and guidance on the entry and management of student record data to staff in Registry and local department users.
- To identify stakeholders and plan engagement for staff involved in the processing and management of student record activity.
- Make service delivery, business process or data quality recommendations based on data analysis.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues within Registry and across College, in particular with ICT, Student Hub and Academic Departments.
- Abilities commensurate with a first degree or equivalent educational experience.
- Experience of working in a student record or examinations function within a Higher Education Institution.
- Authoritative knowledge of the work practices, processes and procedures relevant to the role, as well as broader sector/commercial awareness.
- Ability to think strategically and take considerable personal initiative; able to analyse situations, formulate plans and implement strategies to meet objectives.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
Senior Events Porter
In this role you will execute floor plans and room set ups for the Events Department and assist with the training of part-time casual/agency staff as required and demonstrate your experience of working in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines. You will be required to communicate and monitor appropriate porter staffing levels and cleaning schedules for all events by ensuring an efficient use of resources. To ensure Health, Safety and Food Hygiene legislative requirements are met, with particular attention paid to Manual Handling.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervise and assist with the management of pre and post-event procedures within Events, as requested by the Line Manager to a satisfactory conclusion. This includes set-ups, breakdowns of furniture arrangements and the delivering of cleaning specifications.
- Ensuring the effective cleaning and maintenance of departmental furniture/equipment and assisting with pot wash and associated areas, including all equipment, utensils and floors, when required.
- Ensure all catering deliveries are cleared from all events venues across Campus on and off site, within the given time frame.
- To supervise an effective service, in conjunction with the FM Support Services Team for the setting up of furniture/equipment for all College events.
- Brief, induct, co-ordinate and provide basic training to relevant team members to deliver a professional, efficient and safe service.
- Monitor and support the requirement for Events to conduct all their working practices in accordance with the Food Hygiene, Health and Safety legislation.
- Able to help and support the Facility Support Supervisor, as and when required.
- Report defects, repairs and maintenance issues to the Line Manager.
- Previous experience of supervising a team, with proven ability to motivate and lead team members
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, in order to deliver an efficient and effective service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to present and deliver information in an appropriate manner to staff at all levels at the College
- A good understanding of the importance of health and safety at work and associated regulations/legislative requirements
- A good understanding of the use of different equipment/machinery within the work area and the ability to operate such equipment/machinery safely and effectively
- The ability to use your own initiative with limited supervision, in order to deal with problems which may hinder the delivery of an effective service
- Tact and diplomacy to deal with people in all circumstances in professional manner
Imperial College London Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Imperial College London from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Imperial College London jobs;