Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Imperial Tobacco job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Imperial Tobacco, part of the FTSE 30 company – Imperial Brands PLC, is a global business with a challenger mindset, big ambitions and bigger opportunities. Our roles are broad, our people are diverse, and our industry is complex and exciting. If you thrive on challenge and seize opportunities to grow and develop, join us and BRING IT ON.
Apply Online Imperial Tobacco Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Imperial Tobacco hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Tactical Retail Development Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tactical Retail Development Representative to come and join our Independent Retail division within the ITUK business. You will ideally be located in or around Liverpool/Blackpool to cover the North West area.
This is a tactical level frontline sales role, focused on influencing the retailer to ensure the optimal volume, share and profit within an agreed range of products. The successful candidate will work with identified customers in the Independent Retail channel, and will benefit from a world class training programme, enabling them to build consistent availability of our products, and advocacy for our brands within this sector.
You will provide flexible support to the Sales teams across a wide geographic area, whilst building your selling skills and commercial capabilities.
Treasury Accounting & Reporting Manager
As Treasury Accounting & Reporting Manager you will produce Treasury accounting and UK Stats. You’ll ensure accounting implications of Treasury transactions are understood in a proactive manner and ensure that treasury transactions are correctly accounted for, under both IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Account for all Treasury transactions and the Group’s treasury companies, under both UK GAAP and IFRS, in an accurate, compliant and timely manner, including managing the Group’s net investment hedging and ensuring individual UK entities are tax matched from a foreign currency perspective.
- Produce comprehensive management information to enable proper independent oversight of actual and forecast positions on a monthly basis.
- Contribute to the development of systems and processes to deliver 1 and 2 above.
- Participate in extensive project work and responsible for aspects of the implementation of the replacement treasury accounting system to deliver 1 and 2 above.
- Working with Group Tax, ensure processes are in place to manage UK exposure to tax due to FX movements.
CRM/Digital Project Manager
The CRM/Digital Project Manager (Trade Technology Manager) will support the Head of Trade / market repeatable model in steering the Trade & MRM Strategy across the Returns Division and Growth footprint. The MRM IS our consistent ‘go to market’ approach for winning and strengthening our ability to maximize the performance of our brands. All six elements of the model are consistently applied to deliver quality market share growth. In order to deliver the Business Plan he/she will work closely with the Clusters/Markets and respective Central Functions. The Trade Technology Manager will specifically support the development and implementation of all Global retailer Facing tools and technologies.
- Responsible for the ongoing design, development and delivery of ITG’s retailer facing tools and technology
- Management of the annual budget associated to development and supporting clusters with annual run costs
- Ongoing collaboration and buy in with Heads of SMOs / Market Managers to ensure a successful set up in market is adhered
- Develops and works with markets on clear deployment plans for markets to adopt and implement
- External benchmarking of world-class tools and technology
- Definition of project specific operational processes and relevant KPIs
- Weekly collaboration with relevant operational contacts in Clusters / Markets to ensure global developments are fully aligned to their needs
- Manages release planning, including prioritisation, execution and communication to live markets
- Manages the defined Governance model, including a two-way communication with live markets
Imperial Tobacco Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Imperial Tobacco from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Imperial Tobacco jobs;