Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Inchcape job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
WORKING FOR INCHCAPE
As a member of the Inchcape team, you will play a key part in the success of our hugely diverse global business. We operate in 29 international markets, with the UK being the largest market, operating from more than 100 retail centres across the country.
Our business focuses on five key strategic objectives with our vision to be the ‘World’s most trusted automotive distributor and retailer’.
We work in partnership with some of the world’s most exciting automotive brands including Mercedes Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover, Audi, BMW, MINI, Porsche, VW, Toyota and Lexus, providing motorists, businesses and vehicle manufacturers with a variety of automotive services. These include retail car sales, car servicing, parts distribution, bodywork repair and a range of highly competitive financial services.
Inchcape celebrated its place as the No. 1 Best Big Company to Work For in 2016. This amazing accolade came directly from the voice of our people, so we are very proud of this achievement. Inchcape works together as one team to achieve its goals, so whatever your role is within our business you will be a valued member with the opportunity to make a difference.
Apply Online Inchcape Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Inchcape hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, this will be a dual role, consisting in part a sales support function and in part an Account Executive role.
This role offers the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop to become a first stage/junior Account Manager and will be fully supported by the existing strategic account management team and will sit alongside the Operational Account Manager based in Haven House.
Key responsibilities include the management of the strategic relationship between the business and the Lot 1 CCS accounts.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Complete ownership of allocated accounts and all contractual elements
- Identify and propose solutions to up sell IFS product portfolio into the existing client base and increase order take
- Identify opportunities to revise client pricing structures with a view to maximising revenue and gross profit
- Act as an escalation point for the CCS helpdesk team
- Develop strong relationships with key CCS contacts to achieve high level of order take
- Ensure that all clients within portfolio are regularly updated on all new products and initiatives from IFS
- Coordinate and manage all customer related activity with internal function heads and colleagues, including customer visits and solution implementation
- Act as the Voice of the Customer within IFS to ensure their requirements and feedback are represented and actioned appropriately through business improvement projects and initiatives
- Identify key internal relationships and utilise their experience in all activities. Utilise this experience, where required, in all customer facing environments
- Know and have relationships with all clients within your portfolio relevant to your role and have an understanding of how decisions are made within your portfolio
- Develop business plan for your role responsibility and annual targets
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports summarising activity and client satisfaction to Head of Account Management and Sales Director as required
- Ensure that you work with, and record all data where necessary on Sales Force/CRM as required
- Build strong effective internal relationships with all possible customer touch points
- Reinforce the culture and values of IFS through appropriate behaviours and actions
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Experience within customer service, sales support and or account management
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Work without direct supervision and on own initiative
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the fleet industry and all associated products and services
- Demonstrate knowledge of principles of fleet funding and management, finance and tax legislation
- Experienced with working with major manufacturers, the way they operate and support their product offering
- Understand the life cycle of vehicles in a business environment
For your valued contribution we will provide you with a fantastic benefits package including;
- Employee Advantage scheme which has over 3000 retailers with 1000’s of discounted products and services
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Holiday allowance, rising with length of service
- Discount memberships
- Vehicle purchase discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
Inchcape Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Inchcape from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Inchcape Jobs;