Informa Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Informa job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster. See a summary in Informa at a Glance, learn more about Our Divisions or find out about our GAP strategy.
Apply Online Informa Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Informa hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Informa’s Agribusiness Consulting group, a world agribusiness research and consulting leader that covers the food supply chain from inputs to retail globally, is seeking a Consultant to join its team in Memphis, TN or Washington D.C. We are also open to remote employees.
The consultant will be part of a talented and exciting global team of specialists and consultants. In this position they will also have frequent contact with the client and under guidance of senior team members will conduct interesting and challenging projects. This position will also have a unique opportunity to interact with analysts, data specialist and market analysts in other areas of the Agribusiness Consulting team.
The Consultant will have the opportunity for project management and execution, directing multiple projects. They will ensure analytical quality is met as well as project milestones and timelines. In this role the Consultant will conduct extensive primary and secondary research and develop original content and/ or analytical approaches.
In this role the senior consultant will have extensive contact with clients and will play a role in developing the relationship with existing clients as well as developing new client relationships. In this regard, the senior consultant will interact with other members of the global project team, vertical sales and marketing professionals as well as senior management.
- Lead multiple projects, directing several project teams that may include consultants and executives,
- Ensure projects meet the required quality and analytical depth and are completed on time
- Obtain primary and secondary information, working with databases, conducting quantitative analysis, developing and writing findings, formulating advice for businesses, government agencies and trade associations and interacting/presenting projects to clients.
- Analyze information by using economic, financial, statistical/econometric, business strategy principles and methods (e.g., financial statement analyses, price forecasting)
- Develop original content and/or analytical approaches
- Synthesize research findings to effectively communicate this research, findings and conclusions to clients
- Contribute to proposal submissions and business development opportunities
- Support VPs and SVP to develop new business leads and interact with potential clients
- Masters, MBA or PhD in business, economics, agricultural economics or a related field and work experience of 3 plus years
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to expand knowledge base to multiple markets, analytical tools and topical areas
- Strong communication skills including writing and oral presentation capabilities
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and other software used within the group
- Ability to manage consulting research projects and a team of analysts
- Knowledge of agriculture or food markets, economic research and consulting is preferred but not required
- Highly self-motivated and strong work ethic to work
- Ability to work as part of a global team
- Ability to handle lead multiple projects and priorities
- Flexible to analyze a wide range of issues in a timely manner
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and changing work flow
Associate Account Executive
The Associate Account Executive will join the sales team for Price Digests, a division of Informa Plc, an advanced data solutions provider to the insurance finance, government and dealer markets.
This position focuses on existing customer account management through a data-driven solution set delivered via web applications (SaaS). The Account Executive will be tasked withmanaging existing accounts with a focus on increasing average customer value through upsell and cross-selling opportunities. You’ll be walking into a ready-to-go role, with identified accounts and a strong, growth-centric existing book of business backed by the best products in the industry.
- Account Management composed of growing existing customer relationships through upsell and cross-sell opportunities within an assigned territory
- Develop relationships to cultivate new business by either inbound leads or outbound prospecting
- Onboard new customers via online demonstrations and product training
- Conducts ongoing competitive market and industry analysis. Identifies marketplace trends and potential product development avenues to produce revenue growth
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and followup activities
- 1 year of business experience in customer success, service or sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and high-level attention to detail
- Must be customer focused and highly responsive
- This position will appeal to those motivated to start a career in sales or Business Development
- Software: Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and/or other similar statistics and data modeling software preferred, working knowledge of CRM software needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Application Support Analyst
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Level 2 technical support for Global Exhibitions’ enterprise applications for Marketing and Sales
- Management and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests within agreed Service Levels
- Co-ordination of multiple internal and external teams in a “service integrator” capacity
- Logging and management of Change Requests
- Major Incident Management including customer communication
- Formal and informal meetings with business stakeholders at all levels
- Regular and ad-hoc operational meetings with vendors and level 3 support teams
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of providing level 2 technical support for marketing automation, digital campaign management and analytics, data management, and Salesforce applications
- Good working knowledge of Incident Management, Request Fulfilment and Change Management processes
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate diverse groups to deliver common goals and targets
- Applying a logical approach to investigating and resolving complex problems
- Able to prioritize and manage a diverse and demanding workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Using an enterprise level IT Service Management toolset to manage incidents and service requests
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience providing level 2 technical support for the following applications:
- Using ServiceNow to manage Incidents, Requests and Changes, and to run reports
- ITIL v3 Foundation and/or experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Working in an Events/Exhibitions Business
This is a rare opportunity to join Fertecon, a growing, reputable and influential provider of market information and analysis on fertilizers. A specialism in ammonia or across nitrogen is highly desired but we will consider all relevant fertilizer product experience. Experience leading a team is desirable.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain the production of Fertecon’s flagship quarterly publication – the Ammonia Outlook.
- Analyse and prepare long-term forecasts (10 years and beyond) on price, supply, demand and trade in the Ammonia market;
- Work with all our long-term analysts and current information teams to maintain existing ammonia models/databases in the context of all our models/database;
- Take part in consultancy projects and produce single and multi-client studies as required (we are open to varying proportions of Consulting work based on candidate’s experience and desire);
- Attend international fertilizer conferences and client meetings to discuss market developments and present a professional and positive impression of Fertecon to the industry;
- Present analysis and papers on the ammonia/fertilizer markets to industry and financial sectors at events and through webinars;
- Provide guidance to the sales, marketing and customer success teams with prospects and subscribers;
- Oversight of the production of the monthly publication – Ammonia Futures;
- Support the production and development of the websites and data platforms
What we are looking for :
- Degree level qualification or equivalent is essential;
- Outstanding English language writing and speaking skills;
- Fluent in one additional language to English (Chinese, Russian or Hindi/Urdu)
- At least 5 years’ experience of the ammonia or wider nitrogen commodity markets. This should include experience of analysis across ammonia price, supply, demand, cost and shipment forecasting and modelling;
- First class primary research skills, with an inquisitive mind and approachable manner with contacts;
- Well-honed secondary research skills and the ability to uncover unique insights and utilise broad and well-developed analytical skills;
- A desire to develop yourself, colleagues and wider team to produce the best results
- Superior organizational skills including time management; the ability to plan and deliver quarterly products or multi-staged projects on-time and to complete multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet deadlines;
- The confidence to put forward your position within your analysis and apply your knowledge and experience in an advisory or consulting capacity with clients;
- Experience in attending, covering and speaking at international conferences; speaking on live webinars and when visiting client offices;
- Interaction with commercial teams and support of client calls;
- Experience in contributing to the collaborative development of new products and templates.
- Experience of strategy/ analysis at an energy company
Please note this role is based in London. To apply for this fantastic opportunity and develop your career within an industry-leading global brand, please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting your suitability.
Informa Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Informa from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Informa jobs;