Infosys Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Infosys job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company by 2017 revenues and 596th largest public company in the world in terms of revenue. On September 28, 2018 its market capitalisation was $44.32 billion. The credit rating of the company is A- (rating by Standard & Poor’s).
Apply Online Infosys Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Infosys hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
•Design & Development of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), SCADA – Factory Talk
•Experience in configuring PID controller, User defined function blocks, Special Instructions
•Control System Design, Selection of Hardware / Software’s, Recommend Cost Optimize solutions
•Knowledge of P&ID, Electrical wiring, GA drawing, IO list, etc. panel / automation project related documents
•Control system Engineering, Site Commissioning , functional test, troubleshoot and diagnose issues relating to control system logic, communications, input/outputs and field wiring.
•Should have experience of conducting FAT and SAT
•Experience in establishing communication with Third party equipments/products
•Good understanding of field level sensors, actuators, transducers, transmitters etc.
•Good knowledge on various communication protocols OPC, Modbus, Ethernet, Profibus, Controlnet, Devicenet, TCP/IP
•Good understanding of standards & protocols like ISA S88, ISA S95, OPC etc.
Technical Test Lead
- Experience in Insurance, specifically in Life insurance and Annuities Policy Administration System (PAS). Any technology is fine.
- LOMA/CLU Certifications
- Prior experience with data migration
- Customer facing
- Familiarity with 4GL
- Experience in leading technical projects and Development team
- Experience in working with geographically diverse team and coordinating with developers at diverse locations
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Customer facing skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background and willing to learn new tools and technologies
- Analytical and problem solving skills
IT help desk with English 24/7
- Communicate at all levels
- Ability to work across organizational and professional boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, including active listening and understanding
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads.
- Work to tight deadlines/service levels
- Business etiquette
- Broad knowledge of IT products, services and terminology
Infosys Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Infosys from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Infosys jobs;