Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Inmarsat job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Inmarsat plc is a British satellite telecommunications company, offering global mobile services. It provides telephone and data services to users worldwide, via portable or mobile terminals which communicate with ground stations through thirteen geostationary telecommunications satellites. Inmarsat’s network provides communications services to a range of governments, aid agencies, media outlets and businesses (especially in the shipping, airline and mining industries) with a need to communicate in remote regions or where there is no reliable terrestrial network.
Apply Online Inmarsat Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Inmarsat hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The Product Delivery team is part of the Product Management department under the Inmarsat Product Group division. Due to exciting growth and changes within the division, two positions have become available looking after the Voice portfolio. As a member of the Product Delivery team, the successful candidate will work cross markets and support the launch activities for new portfolio elements, facilitate that they are “ready to sell” by the organization to customers (wholesale and retail) in an effective and timely way, conduct in-life management to maximize the profitability and product performance and conduct product retirement activities.
The success of the Product Delivery Manager will be measured on the appropriate and timely delivery and launch of new or enhanced product and service offerings, management of the existing product offerings, and providing a core knowledge and expertise.
- Build knowledge and expertise on the products and be the subject matter expert for your portfolio as you are a key point of contact for internal and external parties.
- Interface to the Business Units to capture all market requirements, and be responsible for translating these market requirements into product and service requirements.
- Define, develop, document and manage products and services requirements both in a leading and a supporting role in order to ensure that all technical, commercial and operational activities and preparations are completed to support successful commercial launches of new products and services.
- Manage the product throughout its life-cycle, providing in-life support and drive resolutions to issues and problems.
The appointee to this position will take responsibility for maintaining a successful commercial relationship between Inmarsat and its key distribution partners/clients in the Enterprise space. The individual will use his/her experience in account development and management coupled with their extensive knowledge of the telecommunications/satellite industry to drive revenue through a few key partners as well as generating business directly with several key end users.
- Work with key channel partners to increase uptake of Inmarsat products and services and to drive revenue. Provide full support, reply to their inquiries timely, maintain contract prices current, conduct product demos, training, and develop marketing and sales plans.
- Identify and realise new market opportunities with assigned partners; assist in negotiating commercial terms and pricing effectively on behalf of Inmarsat
- Develop and maintain an effective account plan which addresses the strategic approach to growing revenue with each assigned channel partner. This will include promotion, publicity, ensuring enablement of the Partner to reach more end users with Inmarsat services
- Maintain an accurate, up to date pipeline on SFDC to meet pipeline targets as set out by senior management on a quarterly basis
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and assigned partners to ensure growth of market share from competitors
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned partners on all issues – commercial and technical. Remain accessible and act with urgency to ensure Inmarsat retains its reputation for reliability
- Establish close relationships with key end-users and individuals responsible for the procurement of communication technology in specific organisations; capitalise on commercial opportunities for Inmarsat and draw together expertise from across the business to do so
- Assess any opportunities to tender/respond to RFIs from assigned accounts. Initiate and retain control of the bid management process, working closely with the technical, commercial and legal experts within Inmarsat to ensure a successful and profitable outcome
Inmarsat Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Inmarsat from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Inmarsat jobs;