Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Insight job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Shaped by the evolution in technology, Insight is a leading provider of IT solutions, helping private and public sector companies around the world implement innovation and improve business performance. Whether Cloud, Data Center, Mobility, Network & Security or Office productivity solutions, our unique model combines a range of advanced services and specialist technical resources, bringing essential skills and helping customers implement truly meaningful solutions.
With over 5,400 employees worldwide and serving Customers in over 180 countries, our Global footprint helps businesses run smarter all over the world.
Apply Online Insight Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Insight hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The position of Buyer II is responsible for the procurement and management of inventory as it supports the MRP strategy. This will include working operational issues with suppliers, providing strong client service and maintaining data accuracy. The Buyer will be empowered to negotiate and resolve issues as they relate to their assigned product lines. Teamwork with internal and external departments is necessary to ensure achievement of overall team goals.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sales Solutions Representative
As a Sales Solutions Representative, you’ll be responsible for providing customer service and managing the sales processes for an assigned team of Account Executives. Your role is to assist with quoting, ordering, account management, mailbox and call management, part requests, report generation and order fulfillment. You’ll become our AEs go-to for pre-sales support functions, including pre-qualification of accounts, product pricing, research, configuration and product information.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Connect with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to solve problems in support of the organization’s sales requirements. This will require that you prioritize and respond to incoming client calls and emails, follow-up on all open client returns in a timely manner, follow through to ensure orders are accurate, placed, fulfilled and shipped and, all the while, keep the sales teams informed of happenings within accounts.
- Prepare, manage and submit sales quotes accurately into the appropriate quote entry system. Research technical information on product requests and ensure access to procurement.
- Manage pricing (agreement manager, contract module) and work with vendors on special pricing. Ensure special bid pricing is applied and correct cost is captured on every order before order is released. You’ll also be the one to ensure of contract compliance, where necessary.
- Assist in special projects for clients and our sales teams: providing reporting, requesting and setting up new client sold-to’s, bill-to’s, and ship-to’s, assisting clients with Insight web accounts and providing ad hoc status updates.
The Material Handler is responsible for assignments involving the handling of client IT equipment within the Custom Configuration Lab, Advanced Integration Lab, or National Repair Center (“the Labs”) and delivery to the Shipping Department. Incumbent manages the flow of product for the Labs including boxing, unboxing, foam packaging, scanning serial numbers and asset tag information into Excel or SAP, moving product, and processing orders for delivery to the shipping department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Boxing, un-boxing, scanning, moving and processing orders for delivery to the shipping dept.
- Keep work areas clean after orders have been processed for the day.
- Provide Labs Management with reports that include daily and/or weekly productivity.
- Time management skills to ensure the efficient utilization of Insight resources including parts, tools, inventory, own time, etc.
- Train other Material Handlers to ensure they are using current client packing instructions.
- Ability to navigate through SAP and Excel software used for order processing.
- Maintain and protect Insight assets and property, including spare parts, client-supplied product, loaners, tools, test equipment, etc.
- Escalate problems and issue to Lab Management as appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, problems exceeding commitments with regard to response time, lack of spare parts, training, or any other actual or potential client satisfaction issues.
- Represent Insight in a professional and business-like manner and communicates effectively with Insight’s associates and their client’s.
- Complete all required documentation involved within a project to ensure accurate billing with respect to warranty or contract. This includes getting all required information to the Lab management immediately.
- Maintain efficient utilization of space in the lab.
- Assist other team members on projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Insight Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Insight from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Insight jobs;