Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete InterContinental Hotel job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with more than 350,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver Great Hotels Guests Love
Apply Online InterContinental Hotel Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about InterContinental Hotel hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. Join us as Floor Supervisor (Housekeeping Unit Manager) within ourHousekeeping department. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
To manage, supervise and organize the Unit of the Housekeeping Department in its day to day operation.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
- The successful candidate will have:
- Good oral and written English; good computer skills; good command of Word/Excel
- COSHH, Manual Handling, Risk Assessment training
- Experience in a similar position in a four/five star large property for at least one year.
- Experience in directing and supervising teams
- Advanced level in literacy and numeracy
- Good team player
- To be able to take initiative
- Committed to perform at the best possible level
Assistant Front Office Manager
You will assist in managing the day-to-day activities of the Front Office staff. Schedule employees to ensure proper coverage. Ensure all staff is properly trained on systems, security and cash handling procedures, and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions. You will schedule and conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas to ensure the appearance of such areas reflects highly on the hotel, brand, and Company. You may serve as “manager on duty” as required and perform other duties as assigned including assisting staff with their job functions during peak periods.
Duties and responsibilities
- Encourage and builds trust and cooperation amongst team members and other hotel departments.
- To lead, influence and develop others by example.
- Supervise and manage all front office employees under the Front Office Manager.
- The ability to understand all front office roles and be competent to carry out all these roles when business requires. This includes night manager and guest relations manager roles.
- Engage and motivate a team where recognition takes place.
- Open and clear communication with all team members and other hotel departments.
- Manage day to day operations ensuring the standards and service are meeting/exceeding the guest expectations on a daily basis.
- Set SMART goals with individuals and monitor progress and development.
- Manage guest/staff expectations with complaints and lead by example when settling/resolving disputes/conflicts.
- Be innovative and creative with your approach to service.
- Work closely with your Front Office Manager to continually improve staff engagement and guest experience.
- Have consistency with your Front Office Goals and ensure this is communicated to the team.
- Be proactive with guest feedback.
- Support and contribute to staff monthly meetings and in the absence of the Front Office Manager, conduct them.
- Understanding the market trends and shifts in guest expectations – between leisure and corporate.
- To display genuine hospitality skills and sets examples for the team to follow.
- Empowers team members to manage guest expectations for complaints.
- Provides constructive and supportive feedback to all front office staff members.
- Assists with the recruitment of new staff in line with the company guidelines.
- Plan and schedule team members in accordance to business needs.
- Maintain training records for all direct reports.
- Previous experience and track record in working and progressing within hotel front office / reception is a must for this role, as well
- either previous experience of this role in a similar hotel or be currently at Front Office Supervisor level.
- experience in managing a team
- previous experience in emergency response and duty management
- excellent spoken and written command of the English language, other languages are beneficial
InterContinental Hotel Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for InterContinental Hotel from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for InterContinental Hotel jobs;