Interserve Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Interserve job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We are a successful, growing, international business: a leader in innovative and sustainable outcomes for our clients and a great place to work for our people. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and frontline public services in the UK and overseas. We are a relationship business. It is our relationships with our clients and colleagues which underpin our business model and enable us to deliver great service to our clients around the world.
Apply Online Interserve Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Interserve hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
FIND OUT HOW WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We work across many sectors in environments throughout the globe with one vision – to redefine the future for people and places.
Our values and culture seek to support the communities we work in and ensure a more sustainable future.
Be a part of this positive change, let your skills and passion allow us to achieve more and be proud of the business you work for.
We provide a range of support services including cleaning, catering and security to organisations of all shapes and sizes across the UK. We are one of the biggest providers of services to the UK Government and work across numerous business sectors including media, transport, retail, education and healthcare. We also deliver frontline public services direct to the citizen, in the areas of health, justice, learning and employment.
We provide advice, design, construction and fit-out services for buildings and infrastructure throughout the UK. We work with high profile Government and private sector clients, delivering everything from minor property services and the roll-out of large, complex construction and infrastructure projects.
OUR GLOBAL OFFERING
Internationally, we provide outsourced services in sectors such as hospitality, leisure, education and defence with a large presence in the Middle East servicing our retail and oil and gas customers. We also design, build and fit out buildings and infrastructure in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Oman.
RMD Kwikform provides engineering solutions in the specialist field of temporary structures needed to deliver major infrastructure and building projects. It is a global market leader and our engineers solve complex problems for our customers, through the application of world-class design and logistics capabilities, backed up by technology and an extensive fleet of specialist equipment.
- Interserve are currently recruiting for 2 Industrial Dampers to form part of a large maintenance team at Russell’s Hall Hospital in Dudley
- To carry out industrial cleaning on heating and ventilation systems throughout the hospital site
- Water flushing and general maintenance tasks
- The role is working 12 hour shifts, 6pm-6am, 4 on followed by 4 on
- The successful candidate will need to pass a DBS prior to starting the roleRESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure all works are carried out to the highest standard
- To ensure all works issued are carried out within the agreed SLA time frames
- To make sure any potential failings of statutory requirements are bought to senior managers attention immediately.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Working at height experience would be advantageous
- Experience in cleaning in an industrial maintenance environment
- Supervisory experience of cleaning teams would be an advantage.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Self Motivated
- Team Player
SITE OPERATIONS HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER
Plan, organise, direct and control the operational resources required to deliver consistently high cleaning standards, customer service and operational efficiency for an Interserve customer.
- Responsible for the delivery of routine planned and periodic cleaning, including reactive works.
- Management of a cleaning team, including recruitment, selection and development of staff.
- Oversee the conduct of cleanliness audits and ensure shortfalls are rectified and appropriate action plans are produced to handle shortfalls which have longer term implications.
- Planning and co-ordination of work with the supply chain.
- Ensure that information held on CAFM system is accurate and timely.
- Management of the cleaning team, including recruitment, selection and development of staff.
- Ensure staff are trained to carry out works safely, efficiently and to standard.
- Liaison with client personnel and end users to ensure a high standard service delivery
- Management of budget to ensure works are completed to time and cost.
- Produce performance measures to demonstrate costs against budget.
- Use of the CAFM system to produce performance figures against contractual KPIs and SLAs.
- Support the contract’s Continuous Improvement programme and identify issues to drive forward contract development.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with policies and procedures on Health & Safety, Quality Assurance & Environment.
- Liaise, audit and manage the supply chain, carrying out reviews and audits as appropriate.
- Investigate and manage customer complaints and compliments in accordance with contract procedures, ensuring all relevant matters are escalated to the Head of Operations.
What we are looking for
- Experience within similar role / industry at an operational level.
- Resilience and flexibility to help with any changing requirement of our clients.
- Engaging communicator demonstrating influencing skills and an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences.
- Capable of managing and delivering within SLA and KPIs.
- Basic understanding of IT is essential as well as good written English for reporting.
- Ability to establish and cultivate productive and progressive working relationships.
- Understanding of HR and Payroll management.
- Understanding of Health and Safety – IOSH Managing Safely.
- Highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets both personally and through others.
- Conscientious, takes ownership and accountability to delivers result.
- Full UK driving licence – or equivalent to drive in the UK – as the role may require use of a company vehicle.
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
Interserve Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Interserve from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Interserve jobs;