Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Investec job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Life at Investec
Our people share passion, client focus and an entrepreneurial spirit. Together we encourage a culture of respect and a working environment that nurtures extraordinary performance.
Who we are
Investec is a distinctive specialist bank and asset manager. We are grounded in our entrepreneurial culture, which is balanced by a strong risk management discipline, client-centric approach and the ability to be innovative.
What we look for
Whether you are up and coming in your career or are established, we look for go-to people characterised by an entrepreneurial mindset, innovative spirit and extraordinary standards of delivery.
Apply Online Investec Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Investec hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Description of Role and Key Responsibilities
You will be working in a highly motivated agile, cross functional team. This is a vertical team that has full ownership of their domain. Each member is responsible for their area of specialisation, as well as for all aspects of application development from interacting with stakeholders and users, to design, development and deployment, through to production monitoring and support.
The role includes:
- Working within an agile software development team
- Interacting with stakeholders and users of our systems
- All aspects of software development when needed; development, testing, deployment
- Continuing to learn about, and apply where appropriate, new techniques and technologies in Software Development
- Maintaining and improving legacy software systems
- Liaising with other departments and third parties
- Assist with Production Support, including being on call if needed
- The Omni-Channel API team adopt a cradle to grave mind-set with our applications, so you and your team will support the changes you make all the way through to them operating successfully in production. This includes being on-call should an incident occur.
Every member of the Omni-Channel API team is responsible for:
- The quality, stability and scalability of our internal facing API’s and supporting components and services that the team is responsible for
- Delivering application roadmaps
- Living the Investec culture and values which is demonstrated by team participation, interaction and engagement with the wider Investec community
Core Skills and Attributes
The successful candidate should be capable of:
- Designing and developing systems for both high availability and scalability
- Designing and maintaining SOA architectures following RESTful principles (when applicable)
- Working in a software development team environment using source control and continuous integration
- Applying problem solving skills to technical issues
- A good knowledge of effective test automation techniques and methods
- Enable others with a focus on knowledge sharing, pairing, presentation and mentoring
- Assisting with the adoption of an lean / agile development mind set
The successful candidate must have a proficient knowledge of:
- C# and .NET 4 / 4.5
- Windows Services / TopShelf
- Working within cross-functional agile teams
- SQL Server with good knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Upskilling and keeping up to date with the software industry
- It would be advantageous for the candidate to have interest in / knowledge of:
- Working with continuous deployment pipelines
- Contract-based testing (e.g. Pact.Net)
- Working with Highly Available systems, Queues and ESB’s
Investec Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Investec from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Investec jobs;