Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete iwoca job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
iwoca offers flexible credit to small businesses across Europe, allowing them to take advantage of opportunities previously only available to their larger peers. From placing larger stock orders to bridging cashflow gaps, finance helps power our customer’s growth.
We launched iwoca in 2012 and have already grown into one of Europe’s leading fintech lenders. More startup than financial institution, we use technology to eliminate the cost and complexity associated with traditional business finance. That means we offer instant decisions and have no upfront fees, no lengthy forms and no long-term commitments.
Apply Online iwoca Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about iwoca hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We’re looking for Product Managers to help us to break down more of the barriers that small businesses face in accessing finance, whether that’s by automating operations, improving our UX, launching new products or refining existing products.
Candidates should be exceptionally curious, rigorously analytical and willing to roll up their sleeves to get stuff done. As well as being a customer champion, you’ll need to develop a broad overview of our business and tech so that you can figure out whether projects makes commercial sense and how they fit into our development pipeline.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, processes and commercials so that you can spot opportunities to improve our product
- Bring together the relevant people from across iwoca, whether they’re in marketing, finance or tech, so that new features are developed based on a full understanding of the requirements and constraints
- Manage product changes through the development process to ensure that the requirements are clear, blockers get resolved quickly, the project meets its goals and the final business impact is measured
- Ensure we come to the best possible decisions on product changes, rather than making all the decisions yourself. You’ll need to be humble enough to ask the right questions and change course when you’re wrong
As a Partnerships Analyst in the Partnerships Team you will play a vital role in measuring, analysing and improving the performance of one of iwoca’s fastest growing teams. You will be responsible for assisting in the reporting required to manage teams that deal with strategic partnerships, affiliates, brokers and accountants, as well as our direct sales. The role is ideal if you are looking to gain experience in how to apply a quantitative approach to enhancing business processes.
- Compile reports on the performance of each area of the team for senior staff
- Calculate third party commissions and processing the team’s costs
- Provide the best possible service on internal and external ad-hoc data requests such as modelling funnel dynamics
- Help organise logistics and materials such as graphics, branded merchandise and for events attended by the team
Our Account Managers are iwoca’s frontline, offering exceptional service to their portfolio of customers while simultaneously driving business growth. They own the customer relationship from when they sign up, all the way through to renewal and advocacy.
At iwoca, we really love our customers, we want them to have the best possible experience. We understand that financial matters can be confusing and frustrating for small businesses, so our Account Managers work hard to understand our customers’ financial needs and determine how we can most effectively support them with our product to achieve their business goals.
Our Account Managers are skilled at building trust, explaining how iwoca works and nurturing successful long term relationships with our customers. To help us do that, we use relevant data and analytics (such as customer health scores, lifetime value, customer feedback and surveys), while at all times providing excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Be the customer champion, driving business growth through adoption of the iwoca product within a portfolio of customers
- Nurture a portfolio of existing customer relationships to achieve higher health scores
- Support customers through the renewal process expediently
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals with iwoca
- Proactively guide customers through our process and ensure we exceed their expectations, effectively addressing customer concerns and issues
- Liaise with various teams within iwoca, such as sales, underwriting and collections to achieve the best outcome for your customers
- Drive change throughout the business through structured feedback, ensuring we always provide customers with the best possible experience across all aspects of iwoca
iwoca Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for iwoca from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for iwoca jobs;