Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete JLL job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Careers at JLL
Welcome to JLL. As a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate, we offer challenging and unmatched career opportunities. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to offer our employees numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth. We promote an atmosphere of openness, respect and trust, and bring a sense of teamwork, collegiality and diversity to all we do.
Apply Online JLL Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about JLL hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Planning – Associate Director
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner / Associate Director level chartered planner to join our Bristol team, working closely with colleagues from across the region and beyond.
As a leading commercial property company, our Planning and Development Team works with a wide range of public and private sector clients including developers, pension funds and institutions. In collaboration with our agency and investment teams, we deliver consents for viable schemes, via a multi-disciplined approach.
JLL has an excellent reputation across the country and has a strong, established client base across the public and private sectors. There is a healthy supply of on-going work and a supportive office who are good cross-sellers.
We are looking for candidates who can work as part of a team and who also have the ambition and ability to work independently.
At this level, you would ideally have some clients of your own that you can develop alongside this firms existing work.
Candidates should be MRTPI (or RICS P&D) qualified. Candidates who have consultancy experience are preferred, but we will consider those coming from a client-side role or local authority (candidates coming from the latter environment should be confident in a client led fee earning role). In any event candidates should have a commercial approach to business, a good knowledge of local planning policies and experience of residential and commercial schemes. Candidates relocating to the region will be considered if they can show knowledge of and commitment to the area.
This role offers the chance to work on a broad mix of projects for a range of commercial and residential uses that are both interesting and challenging. This role will be based in our Bristol office, but will involve working with our Planning & Development teams across our South region.
Current notable clients for whom we are acting in the region include:
- Aviva Investors
- BAM Construction
- City & Country Group
- Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA)
- Homes England
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Defence
- Royal United Hospital, Bath
- Taylor Wimpey
- University of Bristol
- University of Bath
- Willmott Dixon Construction
- MRTPI (or MRICS Planning & Development) qualified and proven planning experience of at least 3 years’ post qualification experience;
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment;
- Excellent professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports;
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments;
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications;
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and independently;
- Ability to manage projects and work within budgets.
- Frame and deliver planning advice to achieve client’s commercial objectives;
- Day to day management of projects and clients;
- Play a supporting and growing role in winning new business;
- Providing informal planning advice to colleagues;
- Mentoring, coaching and motivating junior team members.
JLL Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for JLL from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for JLL jobs;