Johnson & Johnson Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Johnson & Johnson job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Our companies employ over 5,000 men and women across 11 sites in the UK and Ireland. Candidates will find a wide range of opportunities in our Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices businesses.
The people who work within our companies in the UK are aligned through our shared values and our shared aspiration of helping billions of people around the world live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Our businesses in the UK and around the world operate through a decentralized business model. This offers employees the entrepreneurial feel of a small-company environment and, at the same time, the global reach and resources of a global health care leader.
We recognize and reward excellence. Our Total Reward package is made up of five main elements – salary, benefits, work/life balance, recognition, and learning and development.
Explore career within our companies in the UK. You’ll find the opportunity to drive a dynamic career across a range of flexible opportunities and be part of a global network of colleagues, focused on improving the health and well-being of people everywhere.
Apply Online Johnson & Johnson Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Johnson & Johnson hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Clinical Research Manager
Working on behalf of the Medical Device Group, this clinical research Manager will lead in the development of clinical evidence generation and dissemination strategies (EGS/EDS) across assigned New Product Development and Life-Cycle Management (NPD / LCM) projects.
• Responsible for Clinical R&D activities for assigned projects, including:
• Developing and delivering appropriate Global EGS / EDSto support NPD /LCM within the assigned platforms, with collaborative relationships with all relevant CR&D partners and cross-functional partners (e.g. Global Strategic Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, HEMA, R&D, etc), ensuring cross- functional alignment;
• Responsible for delivery of assigned clinical programs, through effective partnership with the Clinical Operations and BSDM teams, to enable optimized engagement leading to delivery of clinical project commitments (delivery on time, within budget and in compliance with regulations and SOP);
• Ensuring input and strong alignment from key regional MD CR&D leads and other strategically important countries/regions in the development of the EGS / EDS;
• Leading a team of clinical research scientists to design appropriate clinical trials to meet the NPD / LCM needs;
• Leading teams to ensure appropriate interpretation and dissemination of all evidence generated, based on EDS, including CSRs, CERs, abstracts, manuscripts, etc
• Contributing in clinical scientific discussions with regulatory agencies / notified bodies to drive support of the clinical and regulatory strategy, including proposed clinical investigations; review process of clinical evidence generated for marketing authorization, line extensions, etc, including during sponsor regulatory inspections;
• Responsible for team’s interface and collaboration with key opinion leaders, investigators, IRB’s/EC’s, Regulatory Agencies, societies, associations, etc;
• Fostering strong relationships with external stakeholders to shape and influence relevant policies, etc
• Partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate dissemination of clinical data/evidence in value briefs and technical summaries for market access and reimbursement
Reports to: Franchise Platform Leader or Sn Clin Res Mgr
Location: West Lothian
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Biostatistician will support the oncology area with a focus on: hematologic malignancies; cancer interception with the goal of developing products that interrupt the carcinogenic process; biomarkers that may help guide targeted, individualized use of our therapies; as well as safe and effective identification and treatment of early changes in the tumor microenvironment.
- Provide statistical input into the clinical development of drugs for treatment of cancer.
- Work with the clinical team in designing clinical studies, leading/authoring the statistical analysis plan, conducting the statistical analysis, and providing statistical input to the clinical study report.
- Provide input in the preparation of scientific presentations and manuscripts.
- Participate in process improvement, training, standards development and enhancing statistical technical expertise.
- Liaise with other statisticians within the organization, building working relationships with therapeutic area leaders, internal SAS programmers, clinical trial managers, and personnel from regulatory affairs, medical writing, and other disciplines as needed.
- A Master’s degree in Statistics or related field with at least 4 years of clinical data analysis experience is required OR a PhD in Statistics or related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of statistical software such as SAS and R is required.
- Experience and knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and regulatory requirements for clinical drug development, including the conduct of clinical trials is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills are required.
- Excellent analytical skills are required.
- Experience presenting to technical and lay groups at public meetings is preferred.
Digital Business Analyst
Liaise with Business Owners, BTLs and other Business analysts to define and prioritize user stories, acceptance criteria and specifications in the sprint cycles.
Utilize effective Business Analyst technics in order to translate what Business may want and to identify what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
Explain to Business how requirement may be implemented from a functional stand point. Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
Participate to in-take process and define and/or support other business Analyst in solution blue-print.
Responsible for functional design of the process in the IT solutions. Document requirements as User Story in Change Management tool (JIRA).
Drive optimal solutions in liaison with TS (Technical Services) in term of Build and Run.
Able to provide high level estimates with limited input for projects/major changes and liaise with TS to get accurate estimate.
Validate technical design delivered by TS teams and track on sprint delivery by participating to daily scrum meeting.
Maintain a prioritized master backlog across all Janssen Medical Cloud projects. Ensure alignment of backlog with product roadmap and communicate to TS.
Deliver test protocol & test scenarios in liaison with Business, conduct pre-UAT and guide/support business testers during UAT.
Participate in compliance activities with TS as required.
Oversee data usage and liaise with business stakeholders to accelerate adoption of the different capabilities to maximize ROI.
Identify “hidden” requirements based on process and technology knowledge (impact in other modules, compliance requirements, services/support needs…).
Collaborate with peers across product lines to ensure good priorities, design and delivery of change units.
Work in collaboration with the PLO to design a vision and a roadmap for the capabilities in the area of Digital by helping to understand and to map processes to roadmaps and to identify risks and dependencies.
Know technologies like Drupal and/or other CMS technologies, knowledge of JIRA/Confluence/HPALM is a plus.
Able to identify if a certain requirement can be met through out of the box, configuration or customization. Drives designs to maximize existing capabilities of the products.
Bachelor degree in science, engineering or technology.
>3 years’ experience in designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions.
Experience in creating and operating IT services (configuration management, incident mgt., problem mgt., service mgt.).
Experience in web solutions, business processes and architecture.
Experience in agile delivery.
Familiar with common EU regulation around data privacy, security, …
Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Able to explain in business terms (processes, roles, deliverables) different alternatives to meet business requirements. Use this information to drive discussion solutions with business owners.
Able to produce design blueprints with limited input to facilitate discussions with the business and agree how business needs can be met.
Able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
Able to stay updated on technology roadmaps, relevant technology players (market leaders, visionaries and challengers).
Able to document and clearly communicate use cases, solutions and recommendations that best match business requirements and optimize total cost of ownership.
Able to identify when a certain requirement can be met through out of the box, configuration or customization.
Able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects.
Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Cross-Functional/Cross-Company Working Experience.
English proficiency oral and written.
The Associate Director, Global Health Economics will be responsible for crafting and building core health economic models required for health technology assessment (HTA) authorities and payors, as well as for Research & Development analytic decision-making. In partnership with DePuy Synthes (DPS) and Cardiovascular Specialty Solutions (CSS) Franchise (platform) leadership within the HEMA Center of Excellence (CoE), he/she will establish global priorities and visibility into activities and strategy for the development of health economic models across the portfolio.
- Leads in the development of core health economic models (e.g., cost utility, budget impact, etc.) in partnership with Franchise platform leads.
- Coordinates with Franchise, regional, and local experts to obtain insights and real-world-evidence (RWE) needed for model design, development, and adaptation.
- Uses quantitative methods (e.g., indirect treatment comparisons) to acquire and synthesize data from published and unpublished sources for use in economic models.
- Develops model-related summary content for inclusion within HTA and payor submissions.
- Coordinates among Franchise (platform) leads to identify priority economic models required for global market access (e.g., HTA or payor requests).
- Collaborates with Franchise platform leads and other guides to train regional and country-level HEMA CoE teams on innovations and standard methodologies in model development and deployment.
- Provides oversight into selection and management of suppliers and assets relevant to the generation of economic models.
- Preferred: United States (Raynham, MA); United Kingdom (Leeds), Belgium (Beerse or Diegem)
- Remote work from home flexibility
Required Minimum Education:
- Master’s degree in quantitative discipline (e.g., health economics, decision sciences, etc.)
- Preferred: PhD
Required Years of Related Experience:
- A minimum of 6 plus years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
(Include any required computer skills, certifications, licenses, languages, etc.)
- Deep technical expertise in application of quantitative methods for the development of economic models in healthcare (e.g., Markov models, discrete event simulation, etc.)
- Experience in network meta analyses
- Experience with multiple platforms for the development and dissemination of economic models in healthcare (e.g., visual basic, R, BaseCase, TreeAge, etc.)
- Record of peer-reviewed publications related to quantitative decision analytic modelling in healthcare.
Johnson & Johnson Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Johnson & Johnson from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Johnson & Johnson jobs;