Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Kindred Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We have a staff of over 350 employees based in our Wimbledon office, representing over 30 different nationalities. They perform a wide range of roles and functions within; marketing, software engineering, data analytics, project management, legal, finance, HR and much more. In November 2017, we moved into brand new offices consisting of seven floors, in an open plan environment.
Like all of our locations, Wimbledon is a friendly and welcoming office. The staff has access to a wide range of facilities including an in-house café, excellent kitchen facilities, fusball, pool, table tennis, poker, and all the latest gaming consoles. Our entertainment committee organise regular staff events and you’ll have the opportunity to join various sports teams and groups. Football, the running club, the book club, poker, and squash are all very popular at the moment! Many staff also take advantage of Kindred’s wellbeing allowance, a personal contribution for you to use towards a health club membership or course of your choice. Check out the fantastic range of benefits available to our London staff here.
We’re a short distance from Wimbledon Station and we also have a bike store and changing facilities for cyclists.
We’re proud to be ranked by Great Place to Work as one of the top 50 workplaces in the UK in 2015 and have come 4th in Glassdoor’s work life balance 2015.
Apply Online Kindred Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Kindred Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Software Engineer, java
About the role
You will be joining a team of talented developers that has a strong focus on customer centricity. You will get a chance to apply your knowledge and skills in both Greenfield and ongoing projects in an Agile environment that will enable Kindred Group to provide delightful betting experiences to our valuable customers. Kindred Group believes in the growth and empowerment of our people. We promote an open and proactive culture where our developers and testers are encouraged to learn and contribute in ways outside the usual development work. This can include areas such as participating in different development academies, conferences, public speaking, and leadership among others.
What will you be doing?
- Examines existing systems and determines requirements for software applications in the light of business needs
- Undertakes feasibility study to design software solutions
- Drives the development and translates designs specifications into software components
- Designs and codes individual programs according to specifications with a focus on high availability, low latency and scalability in distributed environment
- Develop systems using Java and JVM based technologies
- Implement, measure and evaluate software features and system metrics to continuously improve user experience and service performance
- Develops web user interfaces for back office applications
- Work closely with Product Owner, Agile Lead, QA and development unit members in an agile environment to collaborate and influence new development
- Writes technical and operational documentation, provides subsequent support and training for users.
- Shares technical expertise with the team as a senior developer, a mentor and a community leader.
- Be proactive, engage in collaborative work in a cross-functional team
How will you be measured?
- Delivery of tasks on time and taking responsibility for your work and the deliveries of the team
- Ability to embark on the technologies used within Kindred, learning new technologies if needed
- Gain technical as well as business domain knowledge, involves others and is willing to share and spread their knowledge
- Ability to understand and follow Kindred Development processes and methodologies which will be reflected in the quality of the code written
- Mastering the fundamental of continuous integration ,development and deployment practice and always tries to improve the way we work
What have you done?
- Experience in systems analysis, design and development of distributed, scalable and highly available systems (Microservices and Event Driven Architecture)
- Expert in developing software applications using Java and JEE technologies,
- Proficient with good practices and design patterns to create resilient and fault tolerant systems
- Solid working knowledge in Spring projects including Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Geo partitioning and distributed SQL database services
- Experience with Hazelcast or similar in-memory data grid
- Experience with building Mircorservices and RESTful APIs
- Proficient with automation testing using tools such as Gherkin, Cucumber or Ansible
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA, JMS, Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Working knowledge of JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Experience with relational databases
- An advocate of different agile practices: Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Continuous delivery
- Experience with HATEOAS / REST Level 3 will be a plus
- Experience in Online gaming industry will be a plus
Kindred Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Kindred Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Kindred Group Jobs;