Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Kingfisher job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The aim of our People strategy is to ensure our colleagues are inspired and engaged, skilled and supported to deliver great performance and an outstanding customer experience. We want to engage and enable colleagues to work towards creating ONE Kingfisher, develop as individuals, deliver the brand promise and grow.
Apply Online Kingfisher Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Kingfisher hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
This role sits within the Offer & Supply Chain (or OSC’s) Supply and Logistics team.
Supply & Logistics (S&L) is the part of OSC that manages and operates the supply and logistics activities for all OpCos. The role of S&L is to create an integrated supply chain, from vendor to customer to improve levels of stock efficiency, reduce duplication and costs. In summary, specific impacts include:
- OSC direct sourcing strategy is driving a move to increase far sourcing of product. As a result, stock held in distribution centres is expected to double across the Group over the next 5 years
- Easier implementation will establish the principle of central stock planning and replenishment. For many OpCos this will generate a shift change in S&L activities, skills and resources
- The Logistics Network Transformation project will create the road map to deliver an integrated logistics infrastructure, creating single stock points for OpCos working together under one roof
- The Unified offer is driving unprecedented levels of range change & implementation demands across the Group, including Supply & Logistics
Supply Chain Systems Lead
The Supply Chain Systems Lead will have significant experience in Supply and Logistics, S&OP, Order Management and Vendor Management Systems, forecasting and replenishment systems. They will partner with OpCo teams to provide expertise to ensure that the system is implemented successfully in each OpCo/country and used in a consistent way in line with best practice to drive optimum performance for the Group, the OpCos and wider stakeholders such as vendors.
You will be a subject matter expert in all aspects of the systems from setting the systems up to deal with exceptional events to managing any change within the systems and will also be able to work with and influence S&L colleagues from across the Group to deliver best practice.
- You will have a detailed knowledge and experience of replenishment systems, ideally SAP F&R along with End-to-end supply knowledge to understand the impact of various levers on availability and stockholding / cost.
- Experience of working within a retail business is preferable although not essential but you must comfortable working with complex technical systems.
- Havign excellent analytical and problem-solving skills is must in this role and you must be able to work with large amounts of complex data to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
Senior Instructional Designer
The Senior Instructional Designer will lead the re-imagining of content and content production and delivery. Our 80,000 colleagues deserve a world class digital learning offering, this means putting down the ‘next’ button and relying on conversational interfaces, real time performance support and, where relevant, AR and VR. We are not writing our next chapter, we’re writing a new book!
You will lead a team of 2 content developers, creating the content covering product knowledge, ensuring that consistently high-quality output is achieved for all content projects.
Researching industry trends to make sure Kingfisher stays ahead of the pack with the methodologies it uses whilst defining and embeding quality standards for Instructional Design, development and testing.
You will continually seek operation and process improvements to drive quality and efficiency in the design and production of content. Supporting programme / project leaders as a professional consultant in the field of instructional design.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a an impact by focussing on behaviour change and business impact.
- Background within an instructional design role or equivalent
- A deep understanding of current instructional design, learning experience and performance support practices and theories
- Able to share knowledge and work collaboratively across teams
- Ability to ‘breathe life’ into challenging (and sometimes boring) subject matter
- Vendor management skills will be beneficial but not required
- Able to drive strong thought leadership, Inspiration and passion for learning
- Understanding of digital learning standards including SCORM and xAPI
- Understanding of current authoring tools beneficial but not essential
Kingfisher Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Kingfisher from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Kingfisher jobs;