Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Korn Ferry job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm, synchronizing strategy and talent to drive superior performance for our clients.
Apply Online Korn Ferry Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Korn Ferry hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Working in the role you will be required to:
- Develop a commercial strategy for your geographic region or subsector, in alignment with the international strategy;
- Build and maintain preferred relationships within the sector and candidate pool through business development and excellence in end-to-end delivery of retained search engagements;
- Manage existing, and develop new relationships within the client’s and business community, building sector expertise and capability;
- Contribute and collaborate in Korn/Ferry International’s integrated solutions sales strategy;
- At all times demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior & personal integrity, positive and pro-active communication with peers and colleagues, generosity of knowledge and experience, to build effective relationships across the business.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Professional experience in a consulting or commercial environment, with good knowledge of and network in the Financial Services sector in France;
- Experience as a full life-cycle recruiter for retained search with experience including cold calling, developing search strategies and client/candidate management;
- Strong Business Development experience and skill. Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs. Ability to quickly learn about different business environments and cultures and propose relevant solutions;
- Ability to adapt to new processes and effectively deal with change and ambiguity. Willingness to live our core values: Integrity & Respect, Teamwork & Collaboration, Effective Communication, and Personal Accountability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 360 recruitment in a leading global RPO – grow your international recruitment experience!
- Develop your skills working with the big-name clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
- Working for one of our specific RPO clients – in the FMCG sector – industry leading global huge brand company.
Skills & Experience
A little bit more about you: You have:
- Significant experience in recruitment – direct sourcing, screening, assessing/ interviewing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment.
- Generalist recruitment experience – ideally recruiting back office roles such as finance/ IT/ HR
- Expert knowledge of applicant tracking systems, effective candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process management.
- Great communicator and able build quality relationships with your clients, candidates and across the business!
- Problem solver – like to get results, find new solutions/ improvement opportunities and keep learning
- Team worker, like to share knowledge/ experience and collaborate.
Customer Support Specialist
The Customer Support Specialist acts as a resource of product knowledge and skill set in the provision of telephone, email, live chat and web-based support. This professional works with others, including customer technical support specialists, technology specialists, quality assurance, and development teams to respond to problems and resolve those problems.
The Customer Support Specialist must have a background in providing support, an attitude that fosters customer satisfaction, a “can do” frame of mind, and respond well to all manner of potentially difficult situations. This professional must deal well with people under all types of situations, remembering that the goal is to “solve the problem,” while maintaining a positive perspective.
- Delivery of telephone, email, chat, and Web based support including:
- Providing advice and guidance to clients in order to efficiently resolve their questions and issues; this will include general Korn Ferry product advice, troubleshooting of technical issues and identifying sales opportunities and referring them to the appropriate internal team.
- Improve customer satisfaction through delivery of excellent support
- Ability to write technical or functional information and contribute to the Web delivered FAQ knowledge base
- Maintain level of technical knowledge and Korn Ferry product knowledge
- Identify and document product issues, enhancements, and requests in the appropriate tracking system
- Work cross-functionally with other Korn Ferry groups as needed
- Suggest and employ new, creative, and innovative ways to deliver support
- Participate in the hiring, training, and retaining of other team members as requested
- Other duties as required by manager
Korn Ferry Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Korn Ferry from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Korn Ferry jobs;