KPMG Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete KPMG job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 189,000 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. The name “KPMG” stands for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler.” It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
Apply Online KPMG Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about KPMG hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Marketing Manager – Consulting
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for taking ownership of, and reshaping where necessary, various flagship end-to-end marketing programmes and proposition development within Capabilities marketing. A key member of the Capabilities Marketing team, the individual will work closely with the business and ensure strong integration with the wider UK Marketing programmes to develop and deliver against the firm’s marketing objectives through a range of traditional and digital marketing channels.
Key functional aims of this role
• Creating innovative end-to-end marketing programmes to support partner activity including developing cutting edge research, market-leading content and original business events
– Content development – ensuring marcomms toolkit is fully leveraged
– Proposition development – developing compelling and commercially effective client propositions
– Content production – developing and delivering on-budget project plans, project managing production process with external and internal agencies
– Providing high quality management information (including ROI) on the performance of marketing activities and programmes
– Researching and analysing the latest market, competitor and client data
– Programme management – contributing to planning and budgeting process, monitoring material available for end-to-end programmes
– Working with colleagues in IM&G and National Markets to determine client needs in the market and aligning propositions and campaigns to these
– Working closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure all programmes are joined up, sponsored and delivered on budget in line with firm strategy, their success measured and monitored
– Managing risk approval process, developing and cascading best practice
– Deep understanding of KPMG brand values and their expression in every programme
KPMG Pensions is a leading edge strategic pensions’ advisory, actuarial, administration and investment practice. We deliver advice to employers and trustees and their senior people on all aspects of their pension arrangements. We are a national practice that consists of a large team in Birmingham, as well as teams in Reading and Manchester. We currently have vacancies for Pensions Administrators, who will be part of a team based in Reading and work on all aspects of Administration, Actuarial Consultancy and Investment services.
Responsibilities: As an Administrator, you will assist in the delivery of administration services to a number of our pension clients. This will involve maintaining accurate records of members in the schemes, calculating benefits, providing information to scheme members, maintaining bank accounts in order to settle benefit payments and assisting other team colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills:
– C or above grade or equivalent in GCSE Maths and English
– Experience of working on DB and DC pension schemes
– The ideal candidate is expected to have experience working as a Pensions Administrator or Consultant in a consultancy based environment or insurance firms.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills is essential for the role.
– Experience of using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel applications
– Good numerical skills
– Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
– Experience of working in a client facing role
Data Migration Manager – Financial Services
At KPMG, our Banking Data team works to enable our clients to optimise the use of data to achieve their business strategy. As a Manager within the Data Team, specialising in Data Migration, you will work with a broad range of top tier banks, advising them on their data migration related issues from strategy and scoping through to implementation and ultimate Go-Live. Your overall responsibility will be to:
– Develop lasting client relationships and actively build a network and range of experiences to help address client needs
– Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate to high complexity
– Maintain an up-to-date view of industry trends and tools to enhance the delivery of data migration projects
Specifically, you will:
– Lead small-medium KPMG and client SME team of 3-10 people where you are expected to oversee and develop the strategy, scoping, planning, implementation and execution of a data migration solution
– Be a Data Migration SME on large transformation projects, advising our clients on strategy and design
– Work with key stakeholders to define the delivery model based on resources, infrastructure landscape and SME availability
– Manage delivery, communicate progress and escalate and mitigate associated risks and issues through the various stages of the data migration project lifecycle
– Review gaps and propose solutions for data migration during the solution design phase
– Devise and get approval for the data migration strategy for the implementation, testing and cut-over approach
– Oversee and ensure the production of mapping and transformation rules
– Oversee and ensure a gap analysis for any missing or archive data
– Identify data quality issues and define plans to address data quality improvements
– Oversee and ensure the building of source extraction and data loading routines between legacy and target systems, as well as the intermediate database creation scripts
– Oversee and ensure the building of data validation scripts and reconciliation reporting dashboards
– Support the growth of the Data Migration Practice through internal initiatives and identifying new business opportunities
– Coach and develop junior colleagues across the Data Team
To excel in this role, you are able to fully grasp the complexity of data migration, its importance in marketplace currently and why it is critical for our current and potential clients.
HR Business Partner – Tax, Pensions, Legal
To act as the primary point of contact for assigned internal client group (Coverage, PGL, Function or a subset within one of these areas: “internal client”), managing and delivering an outstanding HR business service to clients. Also acts as a key facilitator and enabler of the matrixed organisation and a driver of change.
Major Functions / Accountabilities
– Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients, including but not limited to, Capability, Coverage or Function Partners, Segment Heads, Head of Performance Operations (HoPO), Performance Leaders (PLs) and other senior clients as needed to fulfil capability group/specific role requirements.
– Build an understanding of the internal client group, e.g., what they do, their strategic people priorities, their strategic people plan (SPP) etc. to deliver the best service possible as part of the team.
– Working with the Centres of Excellence and PLs, delivery of HR Calendar activities (includes GPS, performance management, salary and bonus, promotions and talent review cycles) for the internal client group ensuring that the required process is consistently undertaken in accordance with the KPMG guidelines and the internal client group’s people plan.
– Operate as part of a team, to deliver the agreed people plan, with guidance and direction from Senior HRBP; reporting actions to HoPO and People Partners.
– Implement internal client specific projects to support KPMG’s people strategy and the capability and performance group people plan.
– Always champion KPMG’s culture, behaviours and values and Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) agenda in all activities and projects.
– Act as an agent of change for initiatives, working to embed any transformation, anticipate and overcome issues and proactively suggesting solutions.
Delivery of people strategy / performance group people plan:
– Working with the relevant PGL Senior HRBP, provide input to form / inform the strategic people plan based on knowledge, needs and analysis of the internal client group.
– Work with the PGL Senior HRBP and across the relevant HRBP Team to roll out that plan and monitor its progress.
– In both the forming and monitoring of plans, take a lead role in terms of analysis of management information / reporting to identify themes and trends, and suggest HR interventions to address accordingly.
– Delivery of HR Calendar activities for colleagues in your performance group
– In support of the Senior HRBP, work with People Function CoEs and PeopleCentre colleagues to ensure HR policy and procedures are implemented consistently and effectively.
– Work within the HRBP team to lead / run specific calendar projects throughout the year, representing your internal client group within the People Function.
– Work closely with Senior HRBP, People Partner, HoPO and the recruitment and resourcing teams to ensure that they understand the future requirements of the client group at all levels, including Graduate/Student recruitment.
– Advise on the structure of packages to be offered to new hires.
– Working with the HR Advisory Team, support their resolution of isolated highly complex and/or high risk people issues.
– Provide coaching support to others (e.g. business leaders) in effective people management.
– Project Management
– Lead the delivery of HR projects / change initiatives to support the client’s people strategy and the function people plan.
– Liaise with other People Function teams, e.g., Learning or Reward, to provide a seamless service to the client group on strategic projects and calendar processes
KPMG Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for KPMG from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for KPMG jobs;