Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Kühne + Nagel job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Over our 125 year history, Kuehne + Nagel has evolved from a traditional international freight forwarder to a leading global provider of innovative and fully integrated supply chain solutions.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has some 1,300 offices in over 100 countries, with around 79,000 employees.
Apply Online Kühne + Nagel Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Kühne + Nagel hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
LGV C+E driver
The Waitrose Contract has two sites based in Milton Keynes; Brinklow – a temperature controlled operation servicing branches in the Midlands, East Anglia and Northern Home Counties and the NDC – an ambient slow moving operation serving all of Waitrose Branches in the UK. In addition there is a frozen food operation (FNDC) at Reading servicing all of the Waitrose Branches. The Contract is a dynamic, pressurised 24/7 environment providing superior value by having the right stock in the right place at the right time delivered with pride at the right cost.
To effectively deliver to customer delivery points and be responsible for Safe and Legal compliance.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure that quality, Health & Safety, HACCP and Environment standards are maintained to the company standard.
- Ensure compliance to the quality systems, industry standards and legal requirements.
- Ensure that all store and non-store delivery procedures are followed in line with company and customer procedures – measured by non-compliance reporting
- Ensure that their Digital Driver Card is carried at all times and that the card is downloaded daily – measured by regular reporting
- Legal compliance in regards to EU Drivers Regulations, Working Time Directive Legislation and Operators Licence – measured by regular internal and external auditing.
- Report vehicle or trailer defects and ensure that the defect is documented – measured by VMU reports
- Ensure all Company documentation and equipment is returned to the transport office daily. Responsible for the security of the vehicle, trailer and load at all times.
- Full inspection of the vehicle trailer in the fridge operation pre and post departure followed by drivers check sheet completion
- Ensure that operational and customer requirements are met in honest, reliable and professional manner at all times in accordance with KN policies and procedures.
- Communication to the transport department regarding day to day operation duties and customer requirements.
- The role accountabilities are measurable under regular review.
Your skills and experience
- Proven basic maths & English skills GCSE grade D and above
- Customer & Retail delivery experience in a food environment preferable.
- Customer Focus/Team Player/Leadership
- Full European Licence /Drivers CPC
- Share enthusiasm for our business – respectful and accountable, high level of self and team.
Kühne + Nagel Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Kühne + Nagel from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Kühne + Nagel Jobs;