Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Kuoni job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Kuoni Travel is a tourism company, operating various services including Charter and scheduled passenger airlines, package holidays, cruise lines, and hotels in destinations around the world across nine different geographic regions. The company specialises in luxury and tailor-made travel for both business and consumer markets, as well as related services such as visa processing. In 2013, the Kuoni Group was named “World’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator” at the annual World Travel Awards.
Apply Online Kuoni Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Kuoni hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Personal Travel Expert
As a Personal Travel Expert you will be delivering a personal service on a daily basis and your aim will be to inspire and create excitement for the customer by designing a holiday to match their interests, tastes and spend and of course, created with absolute commitment to quality. Alongside exceptional customer service, you will work towards monthly sales targets and create relationships with trade partners.
Our stores are open seven days a week with a requirement to work 37 hours across 5 days which will include a selection of shifts including evenings and weekends.
Our desired applicant will:
o Be passionate and enthusiastic about travel (with first-hand experience of several longhaul destinations)
o Have excellent communication skills – can not only talk to our customers but listen to them; building a relationship while you build their dream holiday
o Have a good knowledge of the travel industry & experience in selling tailor-made holidays (not essential)
o Be driven to achieve in a sales and service environment
o Manage own time effectively; there’s a lot to do before, during and after the customer journey
o Be self-motivated and dedicated to follow up on enquiries
o Committed to delivering outstanding customer service
o Adaptable and be flexible in an ever-changing and Omni-channel environment
o Be a team player and continually strive to improve own knowledge and skills
This role requires travel experience and/or sales experience in at least one of the following destinations which the Discover Specialist Team are responsible for: USA & Canada, Australasia, India, Latin America, Far East, Africa and Cruise.
What you’ll be doing
Sales & after-sales
- Use specialist Discover product knowledge to support conversion of enquires into sales.
- Build bespoke Discover itineraries to a customer brief and support front line staff in confirming these enquiries.
- Answer telephone calls & email enquiries from our retail stores.
- Meet sales and service targets.
- Liaise with suppliers to source product on an ad hoc basis, including hotels, ground services and experiences.
- Contribute to destination and product training for frontline team members.
As a store manager you will be accountable for meeting and exceeding retail sales targets and be responsible for the development of fully trained, informative and highly motivated Travel Experts who deliver exceptional service and revenue (Full job specification available upon request).
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Experience of managing a retail store, with profit and staff responsibility.
• Strong track record of delivering sales results and exceptional service
• You will be a proactive, confident and forward thinking individual, with excellent communication skills
• A genuine passion for travel with considerable first-hand experience and knowledge of destinations that Kuoni sells
• Management Experience
• Good all round understanding of the sales and commercial aspects of tour operating, including scheduled flying
• Excellent working knowledge of at least one travel agent or tour operators reservations system
• Excellent commercial judgement
• Can demonstrate achievements in meeting tough sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service at the same time
• Shows by their actions that they consider exceptional customer service to be of paramount importance
• Understands the importance of the sales and customer service function as a crucial medium for conveying a company’s brand vision and values
• Proven ability to motivate, enthuse and lead a team; thrives during periods of pressure and high volume of work and able to create an upbeat, motivating sales environment
• Persuasive, articulate and influential, but down to earth and friendly with customers, staff and colleagues alike
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities. Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively. Positive “can do” attitude
Kuoni Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Kuoni from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Kuoni jobs;