Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete lastminute.com Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Only with the most original thinkers, the best travel gurus and tech-sperts will we continue to lead in the travel industry. We support our people and encourage them to be brave and ambitious, as well as always being on the hunt for brilliant new talent.
We are constantly introducing new benefits and trying out different ways of working to promote creativity across the teams and generate motivation to achieve even greater successes. We always want suggestions to keep this culture alive and growing.
Our values form the basis of everything we do, on the inside and out.
We’re always on the lookout for new talent to join our teams across all of our locations. Great things happen at lastminute.com group and as part of our team you’ll get some amazing benefits like discounted travel, ongoing training and opportunities to work abroad. If you love globe-trotting and can bring new ideas to help inspire our customers from click, trip and beyond, then come and show us what you’ve got.
Apply Online lastminute.com Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about lastminute.com Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Reporting directly to the Senior Legal Counsel, the Principal Legal Consultant role is an extremely varied position and will be responsible for a range of legal tasks. Tasks including legal management of any privacy issues, advising on all legal aspects of e-commerce, reviewing contracts with internal/external suppliers, negotiating and drafting various types of contracts. Generally, helping and advising the businesses to ensure all activities are in line with legal requirements and risks are mitigated appropriately.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing all new business features, products and initiatives are ensuring they are compliant with privacy/data protection requirements, feeding back any findings to the product development and marketing teams
- Advise on legal matters and regulatory issues
- Negotiate, write and review agreements and contracts
- Research and advice on all legal matters that may impact the business
- Manage various projects ensuring deadlines are met
- Fully qualified with a Degree in Law
- Proven, relevant in-house experience within a similar working environment
- A strong knowledge of Privacy Law, Contractual Law; e-commerce Law is a plus
- Professional with the ability to provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment
- Confident performing legal research and providing advice on unfamiliar jurisdictions; international experience is a plus
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Spanish or German very welcome, any other language a plus
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Strong communicator internal/external
- Autonomous and independent
lastminute.com Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for lastminute.com Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for lastminute.com Group Jobs;