Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Lead Forensics job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Why Lead Forensics?
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the rewards they receive in return. And if you’re looking for an opportunity to work hard and play hard, we’re the right company for you.
- Travel the world with incentives to visit Dubai, Vegas, Miami and Thailand
- Take your success into your own hands with an uncapped commission structure
- Supercharge your development with progression plans and a dedicated mentor
- Give back to the community with fundraisers for both local and international charities
Apply Online Lead Forensics Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Lead Forensics hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Lead Dynamics is the easy way for B2B organisations to personalise website engagement, maximise their visitor’s online experience and increase their conversions. This ground breaking technology allows clients to increase their marketing ROI by tailoring their customers online experience using relevant content, reducing bounce rates and maximising site conversion.
Web pages can be customized to the businesses visiting their sites based on their business name, industry, number of employees, turnover and their referring link. And it’s exciting because this means all marketing campaigns can deliver personalised, relevant content with relative ease, to drive a higher conversion of visits to sale.
To make this product fly our ambition is to provide impeccable service to our customers and guide them to success through Professional Services. So we’re looking for a UX expert that has solid experience in maximising conversion rates through design and build of web pages. This individual will lead our clients through the process of personalising their website to their target audiences, to drive increased online conversion.
The person we’re looking for is a conversion rate expert and digital marketing guru who’s experienced in UX design, customer segmentation, digital strategy and creating websites that maximise results, from the content and the location of CTA buttons, to the use of pop ups and other interactive solutions.
You need to be passionate about numbers, ROI and exhibit a creative flair. This is a customer facing role, so you must be comfortable presenting to clients in a creative and engaging manner, therefore agency experience in Account Management is desirable.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Meeting with clients, both F2F and over the phone.
- Interpreting data and client’s current traffic, determining their goals and key segments.
- Advising clients on their content and user experience approach.
- Creation of use cases and templates to help swift and effective customer adoption.
- Where design and build is required, manage the process of capturing and recording customer’s prerequisites for personalisation and gaining document sign off.
- Delivering all aspects of their personalisation including: copy writing, imagery, layout design and optimising for conversion.
- Delivering reporting templates and statistics for client’s ongoing use to measure effectiveness against business goals.
- Manage the day to day running and on-going development of the Pro-Services team.
- Build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders including agencies.
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE:
- You’re commercially minded and have solid experience in maximising online conversion rates.
- You’re a marketing expert with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a digital capacity and ideally B2B.
- You’re a strong digital marketer, with advanced web design and build skills.
- You’re confident, professional and have the ability and experience to inspire peers, customers and senior stakeholders alike.
- Creating powerful, engaging and actionable content excites you.
- You possess solid copy writing skills and the ability to critique and sign off copy and creative produced by internal and external parties.
- You’re a strategic thinker with the ability to make sound decisions based on data or insights and think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience.
- You can operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully.
- And you demonstrate the ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, start-up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
- You’re a balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day.
Lead Forensics Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Lead Forensics from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Lead Forensics jobs;