Lebara Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Lebara job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We’re pioneers – always have been. From the start, we’ve challenged market wrongs. We want to bring happiness to the lives of the communities we meet. All over the world. To us, every customer is important. Every customer experience is an opportunity. An opportunity to connect, to share, to engage. Here, we create connections that deﬁne conversations across nations. Here we don’t do okay. We look to do amazing. Here, people go the extra mile and pull together. Lebara was founded in 2001, is one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile companies employing over 62 nationalities worldwide in six countries.
Apply Online Lebara Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Lebara hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
To provide first class professional and flexible Team and Business support and additional support to the C-Level and Executive Team when required.
- Act as the initial point of contact for the Business, assessing priorities and re-directing calls, enquiries and requests as necessary.
- Manage diaries, meeting rooms and appointments – proactively anticipating needs and managing changing priorities in a complex and busy environment
- Manage emails and action accordingly
- Co-ordinate travel itineraries and make local and international travel arrangements when appropriate
- To organise internal and external meetings and teleconferences, including booking venues, arranging accommodation as required
- Organise internal and external meetings and teleconferences, including booking venues, arranging accommodation and taking minutes as required.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, ensure papers are accurate and disseminated on time
- Assist with the processing and coding of invoices and expenses.
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally, including senior leaders and suppliers/vendors with CEO office
- Deal with confidential information
- Support arrangements for wider Lebara projects, entertainment, festivals and events together with the other PA’s in business
- Create improved processes and ways of working when required
- Provide cover for other senior leaders when required, as part of a wider flexible CEO Office assistant team.
- Manage the internal facilities request and ensure staff requests are responded to in a timely manner
- Responsible for informing reception and internal stakeholder of externals proposed visit to site
- Receiving visitors and ensuring they are attended to and internal shareholders are notified of their arrival
- Co-ordinate facilities/building orders ensuring supplies are ordered as required
- Co-ordinate staff to ensure the office space is generally presentable and tidy, particularly the communal and client facing areas e.g. meeting rooms, kitchens, main entrance and reception areas.
- Manage access control levels for new joiners and leavers
- Assist with Health & Safety monitoring, processes and regulation adherence
- High MS Suite proficiency, utilising MS Office to prepare correspondence, amend and edit documents and prepare presentation materialAd-hoc administrative projects and support
Lebara Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Lebara from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Lebara jobs;