Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete LexisNexis Legal & Professional job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Our company is made up of a smart and curious group of people, who are driven to advance the rule of law and propel our customers to succeed. With our creative minds, explore impossibilities, inspire innovation and be the change you want to see in the world.
What makes LexisNexis unique
LexisNexis UK and Ireland is about being a part of something bigger. It’s about being the change you want to see in the world. It’s about being able to push boundaries to new levels through technology and content, innovation, collaboration with our customers and making the law more accessible. LexisNexis solutions give professionals more insight. We help doctors save lives, investigators find lost children, lawyers find justice for their clients and students gain deeper knowledge. A career with LexisNexis can help you make a difference—in the community and at work.
Apply Online LexisNexis Legal & Professional Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about LexisNexis Legal & Professional hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Main Purpose of the role and any specialist knowledge requirements
- Profitably grow revenue from a range of existing firms within the customer group, in line with agreed financial objectives, through high quality Service Management in a telesales environment.
- Retain and grow existing accounts and prospect, win and implement new business by promoting an appropriate mix of LN products and services. Resolve day-to-day operational and customer issues in a manner consistent with business objectives.
- Pro-active selling and negotiation of commercially sound contracts for existing customers.
- Retaining and growing key services within the existing customer base and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed targeted revenue for LN products as agreed through various approaches, such as identifying up-sell or cross-sell opportunities and proactively promoting products and services.
- Rapidly identify key account issues / needs based on documented information, and demonstrate the business value of LN products
- Ensure customer experience is in line with agreed targets, in terms of quality and frequency of contact.
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers at each organisation, resulting in revenue protection and growth.
- Manage incoming sales leads and ensure subsequent sales are completed within a timely efficient manner and within agreed KPIs.
- Contribute to development and help implement marketing programmes to increase awareness, purchasing and retention of our services.
- Accurately record customer and market feedback on LN business and services in a form which can be used to meet evolving needs of customers in the Customer Group.
- Working alongside New Business teams to maximise opportunities in defined markets. Also, other stakeholder departments (eg. Product adoption, Editorial, Marketing, Credit control or Product Development) to ensure integrated customer care approach and market needs are being met.
- Adhere to planning, documentation and data recording in line with agreed methods
- Completion of customer activities and the updating of sales pipeline using the LexisNexis CRM system
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
Specialist Knowledge / Skills Required
- Experience of working within a B2B environment
- Demonstrably experience of win, retain and grow new customers in a telesales environment and ability to build lasting and trusting partnerships with customers.
- Demonstrable ability to spot commercial opportunities, with strong customer services and sales support background.
- Excellent communication skills essential, as well as time management and planning.
- Sales ability and persuasiveness
- Delivery of results
- Collaborates to win
- Customer focus
- Planning, prioritising and time management
- Contributing to team success
- Interpersonal effectiveness and communication
- Business Savvy
LexisNexis Legal & Professional Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for LexisNexis Legal & Professional from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for LexisNexis Legal & Professional Jobs;