Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Liberty job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Liberty is a department store on Great Marlborough Street in the West End of London. It sells luxury goods including women’s, men’s and children’s fashion, cosmetics and fragrances, jewellery, accessories, homeware, furniture, stationery and gifts, and is known for its floral and graphic prints. Turnover for 2015 was forecasted to be £145 million, up from £132 million in 2014.
Apply Online Liberty Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Liberty hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
This role will act as a central point of contact for the procurement of project accessories and for the day to day co-ordination of all facilities (soft service) contracts including the monitoring of performance and improvement. As our Facilities Lead, you will provide administrative support to the Head of Property and Facilities and be a primary point of contact with buyers and brands for minor improvement/display works.
- To ensure that service providers are fulfilling their scope of works and value for money is being achieved, to ensure swift turn-a-round of invoices, track expenditure, energy consumption and other similar type monitoring.
- To enable all minor brand improvements providing good communication between buyers and enablement services.
- To provide procurement services for specified items ensuring comprehensive records are kept detailing and warranty periods et cetera.
- Work closely with Store Projects, Security, Maintenance, H&S teams.
Customer Service Advisor
Having recently launched Fashion online, it means we will be expanding our delivery services and also hope to introduce Live Chat. In-store we’re refurbishing our Service Suite and upgrading the experiences we offer local and international customers. For many Liberty London customers this is their first point of contact, so unparalleled product and service knowledge is essential, you will receive regular training and be one of the first to know about activities on-line and in-store.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responding to queries across email, social-media, telephone and in-person
- Helping customers to place online orders and track their delivery
- Assisting with Liberty Loyalty customers to maintain accurate CRM data
- Processing Click & Collect transactions and facilitating returns
- Supporting customer events and key marketing initiatives
- Providing feedback of trends and frequent questions to improve future services
As our Maintenance Technician you will be required to manage all aspects of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM); Reactive Maintenance; improvement works and management of appointed contractors as required.
- Undertake planned maintenance (PPM) as required
- Undertake routine testing of essential systems – sprinklers, fire alarms, etc.
- Ensure all maintenance records are accurate and up to date
- Attend to reactive and emergency requests received via the helpdesk
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure that helpdesk requests are handled efficiently and professionally
- Be available for advice and assistance in emergency situations
- Assist other members of the maintenance team as required
- Ensure that all essential tools, stock and materials are available to undertake the role
- Supervision of appointed contractors as necessary
- Flexibility in attendance as the business dictates to ensure that essential works are completed
Liberty Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Liberty from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Liberty jobs;