Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Lloyd’s Register job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Apply Online Lloyd’s Register Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Lloyd’s Register hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
To provide customer facing administrative support to Sales resources on identified aspects of the LR lead to order process and to support and develop potential sales enquiries through proactive calling and account management, and assisting the Business Development Managers with administrative tasks, lead creation or appointment setting.
Your duties will include:
- Provide information and administrative support to all aspects of the Sales teams to assist with the efficient and effective coordination of Sales Forecast inputs across all departments in line with agreed timelines, policies and processes.
- Proactive sales calls to clients from marketing supplied data and active account management.
- Support the accurate creation and issuing of bespoke quotations and contracts reflecting client needs, clarifying data to support new and renewed contracts in line with Management Systems’ agreed contractual conditions and processes
- Provide administrative support in areas including the generation and allocation of leads and opportunities for new and existing clients through the contacting of consultants, trade associations and current LR workforce in line with timescales and processes
- Prioritise, plan and complete client service delivery tasks in line with global and local business requirements. Includes appointment planning, liaising with clients, dealing with complex queries and proactively resolving service issues within agreed deadlines and targets
- Provide information and administrative support to all Sales teams through effective and efficent document preparation and storage, maintenance of databases eg for contracts, to assist with the coordination on areas including bids, quotations and contracts in line with agreed policies and processes.
- Build and maintain good client relationships through proactive communication and action to ensure the effective management of customer terms and condition and to fulfil their expectations
- Provide regular reports and KPI’s on Sales and Management Systems performance data and customer feedback for use at management level to assist in initiation of appropriate actions
- Assess the risks and work in a safe manner at all times, robustly implementing health and safety rules, instructions and systems and refuse to undertake work that compromises your safety or health.
- Report in a timely manner all incidents including near miss and safety observations (NMSO), accidents and injuries and raise any health and safety concerns with your line manager.
- Prepare standard software license and maintenance agreements, as part of the sales process for a global product portfolio.
- Draft contract amendments and proposals for bespoke commercial arrangements.
- Review and provide feedback on contracts and invitations to tender, in accordance with LR’s contracting principles.
- Evaluate, prepare and coordinate tender submissions.
- Provide support to Contracts Manager in client negotiations.
- Ensure contractual documents are signed and returned to clients within necessary time frame, complete with supporting documents as required.
- General contracts administration.
- Competently manage global client enquiries by email or telephone.
Lloyd’s Register Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Lloyd’s Register from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Lloyd’s Register jobs;