Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete London Business School job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Jobs at LBS
At LBS we’re working to change the way the world does business – and everyone here has a crucial part to play. We hire people with imagination and energy, and we give them the autonomy and development they need to make big things happen. Whatever you do – business development, marketing, or course design – London Business School is a place where you could do your best work.
Apply Online London Business School Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about London Business School hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Are you passionate about marketing?
We’re looking for a marketing professional with real passion – to deliver effective campaigns and generate high quality leads for our Masters programme portfolio.
Can you effectively engage with business school audiences?
As Marketing Manager, Degree Programmes and Career Centre, you’ll deliver exciting, insight-driven campaigns that show potential Masters students the value of studying at London Business School. It’s a campaign-focussed role where, as well as having the creativity to conceive fantastic and results-driven ideas, you’ll need the confidence to inspire colleagues and stakeholders with your vision. You’ll be our in-house authority on Masters programmes; helping to shape our proposition; collaborating to create our broader Degree Programme and Career Centre marketing strategy; and delivering highly-targeted campaigns to drive lead generation. We’re looking for someone bursting with ideas and itching to be involved wherever they can add value – whether that’s working with our in-house media and content teams to develop compelling and segmented campaigns, creating alumni stories that showcase the amazing experience of being part of LBS, and much more.
In this role you’ll:
• Plan, design, manage and execute fully-integrated B2C marketing campaigns
• Collaborate on developing our Degree Programmes and Career Centre marketing strategy, ensuring all activity is aligned with the School’s sales and revenue targets
• Closely monitor lead targets and report back to senior stakeholders
• Lead on new programme marketing launches
• Develop testimonials and profiles from our alumni
• Clearly brief in-house content teams and media teams and monitor execution through continued collaboration
• Continually refine and closely monitor KPIs and use insight to inform future strategy
Who we are looking for
• B2C experience – planning high-impact campaigns for HE or blue chip organisations
• Deep understanding of marketing principles, theory and channels especially around leveraging thought leadership
• Confident running multiple complex campaigns including budgeting and managing suppliers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident in influencing senior leaders
• Working knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and campaign management systems
• Understanding of global HE, business education and L&D environment an advantage
• Educated to a degree level, with professional qualification such as CIM or IDM preferred
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits we offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
London Business School Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for London Business School from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for London Business School Jobs;