Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete London Stock Exchange Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
London Stock Exchange Group (LSE.L) is a diversified international market infrastructure and capital markets business sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. The Group can trace its history back to 1698.
The Group operates a broad range of international equity, bond and derivatives markets, including London Stock Exchange; Borsa Italiana; MTS, Europe’s leading fixed income market; and Turquoise, a pan-European equities MTF. It is also home to one of the world’s leading growth markets for SMEs, AIM. Through its platforms, the Group offers international business and investors unrivalled access to Europe’s capital markets.
Post trade and risk management services are a significant part of the Group’s business operations. In addition to majority ownership of multi-asset global CCP operator, LCH Group, LSEG operates CC&G, the Italian clearing house; Monte Titoli, the T2S-ready European settlement business; and globeSettle, the Group’s newly established CSD based in Luxembourg.
The Group is a global leader in indexing and analytic solutions. FTSE Russell offers thousands of indexes that measure and benchmark markets around the world. The Group also provides customers with an extensive range of real time and reference data products, including SEDOL, UnaVista, and RNS.
London Stock Exchange Group is a leading developer of high performance trading platforms and capital markets software for customers around the world. In addition to the Group’s own markets, over 35 other organisations and exchanges use the Group’s MillenniumIT trading, surveillance and post trade technology.
Headquartered in London, with significant operations in North America, Italy, France and Sri Lanka, the Group employs approximately 4,700 people.
Apply Online London Stock Exchange Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about London Stock Exchange Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Financial accounting and reporting of a number of legal entities within the FTSE consolidation. Includes monthly reporting, interim and year end activities, statutory accounts but there is also considerable opportunity to get involved with process improvements and ad hoc project work.
- Accountable for the month end close process for a number of FTSE entities, ensuring that financial information is accurate and reported on a timely basis
- Perform analytical review of monthly information, with particular emphasis on ensuring that external revenue is correct by working closely with revenue accountant
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations, working closely with finance operations and treasury to resolve issues
- At interim, October hard close and year end prepare additional information in Group consolidation for statutory reporting
- Prepare statutory accounts, work with auditors to resolve queries
Identify opportunities to improve month end processes and controls
- Various additional activities, such as ad hoc analysis, project work and taking on further entities as the Group expands
Personal Qualities & Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA), Demonstrable years post qualified
- Experience working on multi-currency ledgers and in a matrix environment
- Excellent system skills essential with experience of Oracle and HFM or similar system preferred
- People skills and attitude are essential, we are looking for someone ambitious, with a genuine desire to succeed and has a track record of building relationships
- Should be able to work independently and be able to demonstrate problem-solving abilities
- Good IFRS knowledge or interest in technical accounting
Should be able to demonstrate experience from posting journals through to preparing financial statements and writing board papers
- Experience liaising with auditors
Management reporting experience and has worked through month end close cycle
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
London Stock Exchange Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for London Stock Exchange Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for London Stock Exchange Group Jobs;