Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete London Underground job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Draft Mayor’s Transport Strategy
Transport is at the heart of the vision of the Mayor, Sadiq Khan, to create a city for all Londoners.
The draft Mayor’s Transport Strategy sets out his plans to transform London’s streets, improve public transport and create opportunities for new homes and jobs. To achieve this, the Mayor wants to encourage more people to walk, cycle and use public transport.
Apply Online London Underground Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about London Underground hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Pensions Governance & Investment Analyst
• Monitoring and analysis of information from investment managers, custodian and independent performance monitor to ensure its accuracy, consistency, timeliness and meets Trustee and Fund reporting requirements.
•Build, maintain and improve a range of models to capture the performance and risk of individual investments, liabilities and overall portfolio to enhance investment strategy decision-making and risk management.
• Developing effective relationships with the external and internal service providers of the Fund’s investment related and associated accounting activities.
• Undertaking research and due diligence activities for new investment opportunities in equities, fixed income and alternatives space and presenting results and recommendations to support strategic and tactical investment decisions.
• Ensuring the regulatory, compliance and governance aspects of investment acquisition, holding and disposal are complete, documented and undertaken on a timely basis.
Skills, knowledge and Experience
• Ability to quickly review and analyse disconnected pieces of financial information, facts, figures and reports and turn it into a coherent piece of action for the Trustees (essential)
• Very advanced Excel modelling skills and experience of pricing and testing complex investment structures. (essential)
• Strong communication skills and ability to present complex financial ideas and structures in an easy to understand fashion. (essential)
• Ability to think in a multi-asset framework, synthesising risks and returns on both relative and absolute basis and defending recommendations in large meetings. (essential)
• Ability to prioritise and innovate to deliver results on time and budget (essential)
• Self motivated, ready to constructively challenge assumptions/strong team player with ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. (essential)
• Ability to demonstrate high integrity, initiative and commitment to continual improvement and promotion of principle of equality (essential)
• Educated to minimum post graduate level, with specialisation in Finance or Economics or recognised investment qualification such as MBA or CFA charter holder/candidate or similar qualification. (essential)
• Knowledge of Investment portfolio theory, financial markets, valuation tools, derivatives and risk management frameworks and mitigation techniques. (essential)
• Knowledge Advanced financial and economic statistics (essential)
• Understanding of private market investments and evaluation methodology (essential)
• Hedge funds and methodology for their allocation within a portfolio context (essential)
• Multi-Asset portfolio performance reporting and attribution process
Investment process within the context of pension fund liabilities framework (essential)
• Managing regulatory and governance requirements for a multi-asset portfolio (essential)
• Mid-Office accounting for investment holdings (essential)
• Process of investment due diligence (essential)
• Exposure to investment manager selection process (essential)
• Portfolio monitoring and rebalancing against benchmarks (essential)
To apply, please attach your CV and a covering letter which should be no longer than one side of A4 demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role.
Equality and Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th March 2018 at 23:59
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will enjoy excellent benefits and scope to grow. Rewards vary according to the business area but include:
• Final salary pension scheme
• Free travel for you on the TfL network
• A 75% discount on National Rail Season Ticket and interest free loan
• 30 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays
• Private healthcare discounted scheme (optional)
• Tax-efficient childcare payments
• Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme
• Retail, health, leisure and travel offers
• Discounted Eurostar travel
London Underground Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for London Underground from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for London Underground jobs;