L’Oréal Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete L’Oréal job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It’s contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 600 L’Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
Apply Online L’Oréal Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about L’Oréal hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Whether you’re edgy or elegant, we’ve got the career for you. We are the team that ensures that people around the world have a ‘wow’ experience every time they step in our stores. We keep the brand magic alive by creating a seamless cross-channel experience. It’s about delivering the right products, at the right price, at the right time while bringing digital into the physical space where people can not only experience our product but also have fun learning how to apply them and get inspired by the latest trends. So what are you waiting for? Join the world’s biggest beauty brand today.
Ready for a great international challenge within the n.1 beauty tech company in the world?
As an E-Merchandiser you will be in charge of developing business within e-commerce channel through merchandising websites and realizing online competitive intelligence on the websites.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Merchandise website products based on current and forecasted sales objectives, key seasons, and website selling data
- Maximize sales performance through analytical data and product placement on the website
- Realize online competitive intelligence to maintain the brand’s competitive advantage
- Fix the basics and E-merchandising (for all e-chains)
- On-line catalogue lead
- OOS managing for all e-com chains
- Handle sales events and special events and projects with main partners (makeup.ua, parfums.ua) in terms of content/banners/gifts & prelaunch products shipments
- Provide all needed content for banners creation to Partner on time
- Provide feedback as necessary to involved stakeholders (such as Sales, Ecommerce, Marketing, etc.)
- Graduate of Marketing/Management/General Economics/Enterprising
- Experience in graphic software
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details & multitasking approach
- English upper-intermediate
- An inspiring challenge within the n.1 Beauty Tech Company in the world
- Competitive remuneration and worldwide profit sharing
- Career opportunities and personalized development
- Professional and social benefits
Senior Financial Controller
Monitor the management of several areas of management/activity (commercial, industrial, Brands, procurement, supply chain, etc.) with a degree of autonomy.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Uses the financial documents and ensures they comply with internal (Management standards) and external standards (GAAP/IFRS)
• Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance in his/her domain of activity (sales, marketing, OPEX…)
• Develops budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with the business: P&L, balance sheet, and working capital
• Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets
• Seizes transfo. levers in Fin. to increase contribution of Fin. to overall effic. & sustain growth of OA: processes, eco models re. new bus…
• Ensures financial reporting is aligned with the Group’s standards
• Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap. • Sets objectives, goals & targets
• Recommends changes in a strategic direction
• Calculates and interprets financial results
Commercial Finance Analyst
Be responsible for proactively assisting an ACD Commercial Controller to ensure adherence to key internal controls and to manage the commercial payment cycle. This is an exciting opportunity for a new Graduate or somebody with a financial background: We are looking for a high performing individual to assist the Sales Team in maximising profitable sales opportunities and the Commercial Controller in monitoring the commercial P&L evolution in order to promote optimal decision making within the business
What are key highlights of this role?
Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
Measured: We want to track the success of our campaigns and initiatives so projects must be able to show ROI.
Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
Entrepreneurial. Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the good name of our brand is always protected.
Super creative: Whether it be in overcoming challenges or creating artwork for your channel, creativity is our back bone, and we love new ideas.
Proactive and Open: L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands on approach.
Teams are the new heroes: There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
Only Human: we all make mistakes, but you are not afraid of failure. You learn and show how the experience has helped the business learn for the future and benefitted all.
Ambitious: You crave success and L’Oréal is the ultimate place to achieve your dreams. We will support you all the way and make sure you have the support and development in place to help you succeed.
You. You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
- • Degree Qualification
- • Excellent analytical skills
- • Strong organisational skills
- • Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment
- • Outstanding rigour and attention to detail
- • Strong interpersonal skills are essential as the role involves close liaison with the Sales team
- •The candidate should have an interest in studying for the CIMA qualification.
Urban Decay Store Manager
Mission : To lead and to drive the team to achieve flagship/store business objectives.
To be successful you have…
- Excellent business acumen including sales analysis, inventory management and organising staffing
- Proven success achieving sales targets and taking accountability of store/counter targets while leading a team to achieve and exceed their targets
- Passion for artistry and the ability to apply this to a high level
- Develop and coach the team to perform at the best of their ability and work on their personal development resulting in excellent retention
- Be confident in offering regular and immediate performance-based feedback to the team as well as carrying out annual appraisals and developing your team to achieve their optimum
- Experience delivering retail events as well as the initiative to create events to drive your business in the community and store
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Embrace digital business tools and be an ambassador for these within your team
- Attend education and training and then train your team in the relevant subject
- Identify business strengths at store level and use initiative to coordinate with retail and training team for actions to maximise selling opportunities
- Devise retention strategies for the individuals on counter
- Develop positive relationships with the community and head office.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Convey passion and master storytelling to our clients
- Connect with our clients by providing good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
- Familiar with the operational aspects of a freestanding store
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.
L’Oréal Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for L’Oréal from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for L’Oréal jobs;