Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Macquarie Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Graduates and internship programmes
The best investment you can make is in yourself. Our graduate and internship programmes will enable you to develop your skills and build your career. Every year we offer a range of graduate and intern positions across our business and service groups. Sitting side-by-side with business leaders, we offer the opportunity to work on live projects and transactions from day one.
We are always looking for people who share our drive for innovation, ideas and excellence. If you would like to be part of a talented global team, instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature, we can help you reach your potential.
Working at Macquarie
At Macquarie, we offer a range of career opportunities. We believe in providing a positive environment for our staff. Our award-winning workplaces reflect our open and diverse culture. We also recognise and support our staff’s philanthropic community interests.
Apply Online Macquarie Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Macquarie Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Support Analyst – Linux, SQL
You will be working as part of a global team looking after Risk Management systems and services which are critical to Macquarie’s operations. You will be heavily interacting with members of the business at various levels of seniority. You will be the go-to contact for our business stakeholders across a number of high availability services and applications. A key focus of the role is ensuring production environments remain stable, reliable and performant. To achieve this you will work closely with wider technology teams and developers alongside using your own technical skills and experience.
Who you are:
- A self-starter who is comfortable working as part of a globally distributed DevOps team.
- Someone with a track-record of identifying and implementing operational improvements.
- Comfortable with being the regional point of contact to various levels of business seniority.
- Passionate about technology and its implementation to improve business outcomes.
You will have:
- Experience supporting and managing globally distributed technology systems.
- Proficiency in LINUX based Operating Systems at a proficient level.
- Experience with Databases (i.e. Sybase and SQL Server) and adept in writing SQL.
- Experience with DevOps principals and practices to continuously improve production.
- Working knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management practices.
- High standards in both written and verbal communication.
Along with these desirables:
- Experience with Public (i.e. AWS) and Private Cloud technologies and services.
- Experience with application server technology such as Tomcat and JBOSS.
- Experience with BMC Remedy, GIT, Control-M, JIRA, Confluence and SVN.
- This role is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to be part of a technological and cultural transformation within a highly successful financial services organization.
Macquarie Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Macquarie Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Macquarie Group jobs;