Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Majestic Wine job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Apply Online Majestic Wine Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Majestic Wine hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Majestic Wine is the UK’s largest wine specialist with over 200 stores nationwide and we offer the very best opportunities and training for our Sales Assistants.
At Majestic, we offer you the opportunity to immerse yourself into the wonderful world of wine and to delight our customers with our product, no matter what their mission is when they come into one of our stores.
As a Sales Assistant at Majestic, you will be an ambassador for the store in which you work, working with the team to deliver an outstanding shopping experience for every one of our customers. You will be a committed, enthusiastic and flexible member of the small team and happy to help out in all areas of the day to day running of the store. You will understand what it means to be part of a small, close-knit team, be happy to pull your weight, have a friendly and engaging personal style and have the confidence to talk to our customers about the wine we sell with the aim of making them want to come back for more.
To be one of our Sales Assistants, you must have held a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months as delivering wine to our customers in one of our company vehicles is an important part of the role. Lifting and moving stock will also be part of the day job but so will tasting wine you have never come across before, having fun with the store team, and basically really enjoying what you do!
We want you to come and work for Majestic if you…
- Pride yourself on delivering 5* customer service by tasting wines with customers at the tasting counter, helping customers find wines that they will love and also help to run a range of fun in-store tasting events.
- Play your part in making sure the store always looks fantastic and is merchandised to the highest standard, so that it’s a neat, safe and attractive place for our customers to shop in. Your attention to detail is paramount as we’re always striving to make things better.
- Are happy to pick wine orders and jump in the van to deliver them. You will delight in going above and beyond to deliver a personalised service
- Want to constantly improve your wine knowledge so you can share this with our customers. We help you do this by tailoring your induction and teaching you everything you need to help run a store. It doesn’t end there…you will also have access to our dedicated online learning portal to help you continuously develop your Majestic career.
- Relish taking responsibility to run the store, after receiving your industry leading training, in the event that the Store Manager and Assistant Manager are taking time off
- Are a real team player, who loves helping to make the team the best it can be. After your initial training, we put our trust in you from your first day in your store and you’ll always get our help and support if you need it.
Majestic Wine Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Majestic Wine from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Majestic Wine jobs;