Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Manchester Airports Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. Our assets include Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. To ensure that our airports and our property portfolio is maintained and developed, our Asset Management team works around the clock to drive asset strategy, capital expenditure planning, engineering services, airport asset development, master planning and capacity planning.
Apply Online Manchester Airports Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Manchester Airports Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
- Undertake planned or reactive maintenance work ensuring optimum serviceability which meets agreed service levels and provides a trouble free operational environment, applying the skills and knowledge required for the task. This includes inspecting assets which are not working as needed, assessing & reporting what work is required and undertaking that work.
- Carry out tasks which require in depth technical competence in Mechanical and Electrical engineering or minor work in other disciplines which you have the skills to do.
- Use prevailing MAG IT and work management systems (for example maximo) as required. This includes receiving & closing down work orders and entering accurate data. Use maintenance system data to understand individual, team & asset performance.
- Ensure that all engineering and operating records are updated to meet business, regulatory & manufacturer requirements.
- Operate and promote working practices which ensure a safe working environment for self and others, contributing to the development of a safety culture and adhering to mandatory regulations & safety procedures.
- Engage proactively in any work associated with delivering performance improvements within the engineering environment.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintenance team colleagues on the progress of completing work.
- Work with others, including colleagues or apprentices on a one to one basis to help them learn.
- Proactively upgrade skills to facilitate the maintenance and operation of new assets being delivered into service to ensure that they are maintained in a manner which keeps them performing at an appropriate level.
We are currently recruiting for Coach Driver’s at Manchester Airport who will be responsible for the safe transportation of our staff and passengers to the various locations on or around the airport.
- Responsible for the safe transportation of the general public and authorised users to the various car parks, terminal buildings and operational areas on the Airport premises.
- Assist passengers, when necessary, with their luggage and ensure that items are safely secure on the vehicle.
- Operate the 2-way radio system in a professional manner by communicating with other car park colleagues to ensure an efficient service, within the coaching operation provided.
- Adhere strictly to P.C.V. (passenger carrying vehicle) Law and Regulations and the Road Traffic Act as applies, (as covered in Driver Training and P.C.V.Test) so that all statutory requirements are met.
- Report any defects on either the coaches or any other parking equipment to the Coach Controller on duty in order to ensure the safety and comfort of the customers.
- Report any suspicious circumstances or damaged vehicles observed whilst on route to the Allocation Manager on duty in order to ensure the safety of passengers and meet the customer service standards expected of a gold standard car park.
- Prepare written official reports as and when requested in connection with incidents if involved or a witness whilst on duty in order to ensure that customer service standards are met and corporate guidelines are completed.
Manchester Airports Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Manchester Airports Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Manchester Airports Group jobs;