Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Mandarin Consulting job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
About Mandarin Consulting:
Mandarin Consulting is a cross-cultural career coaching industry leader, arguably offering the most comprehensive and effective career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates in the world. Our highly experienced Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms. Strategically based in the UK, US and China, we provide a worldwide coaching service, enabling our clients to succeed in the highly competitive, global job market for internships and post-graduate employment. For more information about Mandarin Consulting, please visit us at www.mciworldwide.co.uk (UK), www.mciworldwide.com.cn (China) or www.mciworldwide.com (US).
Apply Online Mandarin Consulting Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Mandarin Consulting hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Description of the role:
- Manage social media platforms and publish articles or news releases on the website.
- Report feedback on the needs of current students and market trends.
- Organise regular webinars and joint events, and liaising with third parties.
- Produce marketing material with external printers and other service providers.
- Maintain alumni relationship via organising events and managing network groups.
- Monitor marketing assistant interns workload and performance.
- Analyse data and submit regular reports with innovative ideas to management team.
Requirements of the role:
- Passionate about brand marketing
- Graduated from a recognised university.
- Excellent Chinese – written (simplified Chinese) and spoken (Mandarin), as well as a good command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Quick thinker and fast learner.
- Previous marketing working experience (preferable).
What we offer:
- Join the training academy which offers further personal and professional training.
- Travel discounts.
- Insurance discounts.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- High street shopping discounts.
- Preferential gym membership rates.
Mandarin Consulting Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Mandarin Consulting from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Mandarin Consulting Jobs;
If you are interested, please send your CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with subject of ‘ Marketing Executive’’