Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Markerstudy Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Working With Us
Markerstudy Group is an exciting and inspiring place to be. We’re one of the best companies to work for in the UK, having been listed in The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2016. We have locations spread across the UK, from Aberdeen to Brighton and our wide variety of businesses means we’re looking for a wide range of skills and characters!
We have an excellent employee benefits package, which include special deals on group services and products, as well as discounts from top electronics, fashion and beauty brands. Staff are invited to join the group pension scheme, and free health insurance is provided which includes a 50% discount on gym memberships. Those working at sites close to the Salomons Estate in Tunbridge Wells also have free access to our own newly-opened gym.
We’re passionate about rewarding those who ‘go the extra mile’ through the ‘Talent Recognition Programme’ and ‘Company Heroes’. The best ‘Bright Ideas’ from staff are celebrated and ‘giving something back’ is encouraged via our CSR initiative, ‘Motiv8’. The spirit of Markerstudy pervades the festive season with free Christmas parties and the annual ‘Markerstudy Day’ gives everyone something to celebrate.
Almost all group training needs are looked after by the internal Talent Development Team. Both short-term sessions and longer programmes are held at the 36-acre Salomons Estate in Kent, which is owned by Markerstudy Group.
Apply Online Markerstudy Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Markerstudy Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Area Deployment Centre Administrator
Auto Windscreens is one of the UK’s fastest growing and leading automotive glazing companies, innovation is at the heart of our business whether it be robotic lifting devices, wet weather canopies or new windscreen glues that will set even in damp or freezing conditions.
We lead the industry in the training and certification of our technicians and offer an excellent opportunity for personal development.
As part of The Sunday Times list of the Top 100 companies to work for, Auto Windscreens offers the chance to join a vibrant, innovative and forward thinking company.
We currently have exciting opportunities for Area Deployment Centre Administrators based at our Portsmouth Deployment Centre.
- Completion of general administration duties to support the Deployment Centre Supervisor, ensuring 100% compliance on all documentation.
- Provide help and support to all colleagues and customers both internally and externally.
- Ensure the efficient running of the network scheduling system by manually intervening where required and maintaining effective communication with external customers, Technicians and the Deployment Centre Supervisor.
- Provide operational information and feedback to relevant management teams.
- Liaise closely through clear and timely communication with external customers, technicians and field management.
- Assist with controlling and replenishing the consumable stocks for the relevant area.
- Ensure Health and Safety processes are adhered to on all occasions.
- Any other ad-hoc duties requested or advised by the Deployment Centre Supervisor or Area Service Manager.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills both face-to face and via the telephone.
- Able to demonstrate a good level of competence in planning and organizing own workload.
- Flexible approach to work demands.
- Proactive self motivator and able to work on own initiative.
- Proficient IT skills
Markerstudy Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Markerstudy Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Markerstudy Group jobs;