Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Mazars job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, advisory, accounting and tax services. Operating in over 75 countries, the firm draws on the expertise of 18,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development.
Mazars is among the top 10 accountancy firms within the UK with over 140 partners and 1750 staff serving clients from 19 offices.
Our core purpose:
- Make a tangible difference to our clients by providing quality solutions with unparalleled client service.
- Build a growing and sustainable business where our people thrive and our values endure.
- Play an active role in the support and development of our communities.
Mazars is a positively different firm. Differentiated by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business, we are entrepreneurs with a strong European heritage. We are proud of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world.
Mazars bears the name of its original founder, Robert Mazars, who started his practice in France, in 1940. The firm quickly grew to establish itself as a highly reputable practice, rapidly acquiring new clients and becoming well-known for its focus on technical excellence and quality of service.
From its humble beginning to the international Group that it is today, Mazars has always remained true to its founder’s spirit and values of deep ethical commitment, responsibility and belief that technical excellence is the key to success. It is based upon these values that the generations which inherited Mazars managed to grow the organisation. Now operating in over 75 countries across the globe, Mazars has become a significant global player.
By the way, the name is French and the ‘s’ is silent.
Apply Online Mazars Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Mazars hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
As the Accounts Assistant you will support the wider Outsourcing team to deliver high quality services to clients, within set time scales whilst studying towards a professional qualification.
• To assist with the preparation of statutory accounts for a various range of clients.
• To assist with preparation of year end accounts for a range of unincorporated businesses.
• To assist with maintaining the accounting records and preparing management accounts for clients.
• To assist with preparation of HMRC VAT returns.
• To assist with iXBRL tagging of statutory accounts.
• To report on a timely and accurate manner to client queries.
• To keep Manager/Supervisor informed of case progress and any issues arising.
• To raise the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
• AAT qualified (or near to completing qualification).
• Previous practical accounts preparation experience in a practice environment.
• Strong interpersonal and client handling skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of Sage Line 50.
• Some knowledge of Xero would be desirable but not essential.
• Some knowledge of CaseWare would be desirable but not essential.
• Keen to study towards ACCA professional qualification.
• Full UK driving license desirable.
Mazars Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Mazars from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Mazars jobs;